IGNORED

Motorway Messages

BCFC Matt

Could well be playin you in a season or two - you know your footy mate don't you - what do u base that on then ?? The fact you have just staved off relegation to the 4th division or the fact we missed out on promotion to the prem....please elaborate - should be interesting to hear what crap you spout explaining that one. We all know you are here on the wind up -

Not on the wind up mate thats obvious aint it.

I suspect you may have a bit of a play off hangover next season thats all - as no doubt many of you wil be fearing. It does happen as you well know. The Championship will be tough next year hence my belief that you may have missed out on the best chance you will likely to have for many a year. Most City fans agree I know.

Also I expect us to build on our consolidation and be pushing on, especially seeing we will finally have a proper pitch.

Chances of playing you in the next couple of years are pretty good I would say

No mate,we don't enter the paint pot trophy anymore, its for the little teams. Spose you could ask for the Gloucester cup to be put on again though :winner_third_h4h: .

Will you get more than 3,000 at Cheltenham ?

Fwiw i thought you were unlucky saturday but must admit the banners did raise a small smile but it was just a bit of banter at the end of the day.

If it makes you feel any better i think the gas will be relegated next year,

No Money

Half empty stadium no support

probably sell lambert

Most Swindon fans rightly see them more as rivals than City now but you know what some fans are like they will always gloat at others misfortune.

Anyway good luck next year.

Check out cubicle 2 in the Gents (blue biro)

So it's not just because you move around from ground to ground like gypo's your called Rent Boys.

Relegation beckons for you, still at least ther won't be too many to see it, the lowest crowds seen in league 1 ever. :rofl2br:

Stockport to come will cheltenham want you flooding their pitch?

The main benefits of living in south west London was -

1. Quick journey back from Wembley

2. You don't get to put up with those division 3 fkwits and their motorway banners.

I instead went into the All bar one in Wimbledon and got thoroughly hammered in my City shirt with my brother in law and a few non-Bristol mates who joined later.

Even met a bloke from Humberside who went to the game and admitted we were the better team on the day (and that Hull was a shthole!)

Thought you would have gone straight on The Rovers forum after the match Hicksy, as that is where you seem to spend most of your time!

No can do bluebottle, i use a fountain pen and they don't work on toilet walls, bet you wished you kept that quiet eh bluebottle,come to think of it are you sure your a bluebottle, yes of course you are, silly me, they are always attracted to a pile of shite :laugh:

Attracted to a pile of S**T, I now know why I was drawn to this foum today.

Archived