IGNORED

Motorway Messages

BCFC Matt

You won in the League 2 play off final

Well Done.

Yep you obviously don't know this but I can assure you winning in the play offs is a fantastic feeling

Yeah its also a fantastic feeling still be a bigger club then your city rivals and in a higher league than them.

Here we go, round 2, ding ding, Lie me, why should i lie, bitter, me, what about, i am not on your forum and never have been, i don't hang flags out and bait you sags, i just tell it as it is, your crap, accept it, losers accept it, remind me again where you finished up this season after your wonderful last three games, what division are you in, how many places are we above you, your on a no winner saddo, now shoot off and help bladder head clear the puke from his car while i watch a replay of a championship side stick 5 past you lot down the allotment, aint life grand :yahoo:

[ psssssst , 4 past you too :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

hope for thier sakes no one recognises any of these pathetic little losers, obviously have nothing better to do on a saturday night, I like how the pathitic little idiots waited till after dark and most people would have been at home.

personally I speaking, I'd have loved to have seen their reactions if when posing for thier little pics, the 25 cats coaches had returned from london at that moment.

no doubt though, our defeat was probably their highlight of the season

n708770879_920307_1955.jpg

Guest pepsi&shirley
hope for thier sakes no one recognises any of these pathetic little losers, obviously have nothing better to do on a saturday night, I like how the pathitic little idiots waited till after dark and most people would have been at home.

personally I speaking, I'd have loved to have seen their reactions if when posing for thier little pics, the 25 cats coaches had returned from london at that moment.

Yeah that would have been terrifying all the boys & girls and oap's on the cats coaches..Sends a shiver down your spine just thinking about it.. :noexpression:

Yeah that would have been terrifying all the boys & girls and oap's on the cats coaches..Sends a shiver down your spine just thinking about it.. :noexpression:

HA HA HA Small Club syndrome.

It's all you have got Mate. All you have got. I saw a Sag Head putting a Gas flag up in a field off of the M32 at about 7.30pm. I just laughed, it actually cheered me up. All you have to celebrate this season is a City defeat.

It runs deep with you gasheads, regardless of what happens on the pitch, we will always be the Club with the better fans. Not only that, there are more of us. West Brom in the Quarters, you get stuffed and less than 4000 fans at your next home game.

As others have said, enjoy Cheltenham with your modern, progressively skint Chairman. Relegation certainties next season.

Dream on Irene.

They are big hard men arnt they, waiting till its dark to do it.

Why didnt they go up the lions if they wanted to be hard?

They had to wait until it was dark. Looks as though they used daytime to shop for outfits at Primark. Nice ripped jeans and white trainer combinations all round.

Look at the Simian looking fella on the left and the dwarf on the floor. Inbred wa****s.

You lot have been giving it the big 'un for weeks now.......you didn't think you'd get away with it did you?

:icecream:

Come on its traditional banter, You did it to us in the past

I'm sure you lot had some prepared for us last seaon that you couldn't use in the end :winner_third_h4h:

The only way to stop it is to win in the play offs .

i worked extra late till 4 this morning in my cab

i ripped it bigstyle out of you LOSERS

utg :winner_third_h4h:

I thought you sorry assed sags said we the ones obsessed by your sorry assed team. Could have struck me down with a feather when I returned and to my amazement at seeing you lot crowing on here. loved your jolly little jape with the banner. so why didnt you do it in daylight, or are my red Bristolian compadres correct you lot really are trolls of the finest order.

As for Swindle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who's facebook profile is that photo on because surely that'll reveal the culprit(s)...

My spelling may not be accurate at times and perhaps my grammar may sometimes not be up to scratch but it is not difficult to sniff out bitter and twisted city supporters especially when you are pointing it out yourself... don't really like fishing just thought today and here might be a good place to start.. :whistle2:

HA HA bloody ha....you really are a clown....where did you finish in League 1....!!?????

Face it - you are the laughing stock of Bristol....and the west country come to that.

And all you can do is spend your day trying to get City fans to bite....its hilarious... :icecream:

HA HA bloody ha....you really are a clown....where did you finish in League 1....!!?????

Face it - you are the laughing stock of Bristol....and the west country come to that.

And all you can do is spend your day trying to get City fans to bite....its hilarious... :icecream:

sorry chaps nipped down the pub to watch Donny v leeds and have a couple, now then where was i, ah right telling you sad little sags a few home truths, well having looked at the previous posts it would appear that what we have always told you about your moronic little minds being more interested in us than your own shower of sh ite is true, is that the same little braindeads who burnt down trumpton and east vile, any way good news for you boys in case you don't know, Doncaster beat leeds, is that not the same team that battered you in cardiff :laugh: and even better for us fine city fellows is knowing that those cheeky leeds fellows will be taking 6 points off you next season :clapping: great news, another nail in the coffin for the sags.

Your turn :winner_third_h4h:

sorry chaps nipped down the pub to watch Donny v leeds and have a couple, now then where was i, ah right telling you sad little sags a few home truths, well having looked at the previous posts it would appear that what we have always told you about your moronic little minds being more interested in us than your own shower of sh ite is true, is that the same little braindeads who burnt down trumpton and east vile, any way good news for you boys in case you don't know, Doncaster beat leeds, is that not the same team that battered you in cardiff :laugh: and even better for us fine city fellows is knowing that those cheeky leeds fellows will be taking 6 points off you next season :clapping: great news, another nail in the coffin for the sags.

Your turn :winner_third_h4h:

Ha Ha I thought the same - Leeds and Leicester already have the top 2 places....means the Gash Heads

can only play to avoid relegation....again....quality :winner_third_h4h:

Ha Ha I thought the same - Leeds and Leicester already have the top 2 places....means the Gash Heads

can only play to avoid relegation....again....quality :winner_third_h4h:

Top marks that man, i cant wait :winner_third_h4h:

Oh i forgot to mention about the ex sag success story Hollowhead byeeeeeeeeeeee :whistle2:

Top marks that man, i cant wait :winner_third_h4h:

don't worry buddy, unlike a lot of the rest on here I will join with you to chase the pikey scum bag back to North Bristol where he belongs. Not sit here saying about biting etc....yeah its all good banter, but nice to have a friend behind you ehh...!?

:bruce_h4h:

don't worry buddy, unlike a lot of the rest on here I will join with you to chase the pikey scum bag back to North Bristol where he belongs. Not sit here saying about biting etc....yeah its all good banter, but nice to have a friend behind you ehh...!?

:bruce_h4h:

No worries Matt, theres only one of me so that means their outnumbered, anyway there are more city now in N/bristol than sags, i love it up here in Patchway, the sags are on the run :thumbsup:

Guest pepsi&shirley
No worries Matt, theres only one of me so that means their outnumbered, anyway there are more city now in N/bristol than sags, i love it up here in Patchway, the sags are on the run :thumbsup:

I live in south bristol :ph34r: , I'm a gashead, is that allowed?????/ :D

I live in south bristol :ph34r: , I'm a gashead, is that allowed?????/ :D

Correction. Gash Head....i.e tw*t, fanny, pu55y.

Its allowed, support who you want, but why don't you try doing that ?

Instead that is of coming on here looking for a bit of action that your club cant provide

on or off the field.

By the way, whats it like having to call loads of different grounds 'home' year in year out ?

Cuckoo.

Guest pepsi&shirley
I say City chaps, any truth in the rumour that Hollowhead applied for the position as program seller for the sags but they gave him the knockback because they cant afford to have any printed next season, it gets worst :shocking:

Do you class yourself as "it"?? if so you are corect mate

I say City chaps, any truth in the rumour that Hollowhead applied for the position as program seller for the sags but they gave him the knockback because they cant afford to have any printed next season, it gets worst :shocking:

Ha Ha.....cheer up olloway oh what can it mean to a sad gash head ba5tard and a sh1t football team...!!

Cant wait to see their attendances out at Cheltenham. 6,700 average this year....watch that fall...!

Still suppose our 12,000 season ticket holders (with 10 weeks to go yet) will swell our own ground and coffers even more.....

Pepsi and Shirley - we will always be your WHAM!

Happy days.

Do you class yourself as "it"?? if so you are corect mate

corect mate

Look i told you, pay attention in school, corect is spelt CORRECT got it, yes your right i am correct, everything i have said is CORRECT, NOW STOP CALLING ME MATE, you are not my mate and never will be, please pay attention pepsi :disapointed2se:

corect mate

Look i told you, pay attention in school, corect is spelt CORRECT got it, yes your right i am correct, everything i have said is CORRECT, NOW STOP CALLING ME MATE, you are not my mate and never will be, please pay attention pepsi :disapointed2se:

yeah as the man said, quit now backing singer, backing singers are backing singers cause they aren't good enough to be front people themselves similarly to football teams, some will be meant to be in the background some will be meant to be seen as stars and for others to aspire to.

r*vers are pepsi&shirley

CITY are Wham!

now, go play with your toys young pikey.

Guest pepsi&shirley
yeah as the man said, quit now backing singer, backing singers are backing singers cause they aren't good enough to be front people themselves similarly to football teams, some will be meant to be in the background some will be meant to be seen as stars and for others to aspire to.

r*vers are pepsi&shirley

CITY are Wham!

now, go play with your toys young pikey.

Rovers you may think are pepsi&shirley. City you may think are Wham..In my yes we are the beatles and you are Chesney Hawkes. And as for playing with my toys..Ive been playiing with mine since yesterday about 16.50.... :D

Rovers you may think are pepsi&shirley. City you may think are Wham..In my yes we are the beatles and you are Chesney Hawkes. And as for playing with my toys..Ive been playiing with mine since yesterday about 16.50.... :D

You just don't get it do you....!!!? So who were the Beatles backing singers you wanger ?

Pepsi&Shirley were just the puppets for Wham! as your lot are for us....we feel sorry for you and we care less for you than you do for us. Still its nice really having you staring at us all the time in admiration.

As for toys, yeah we're toying with you and I have to admit that in a sad little way you have cheered me up. I guess I needed that after our defeat yesterday, but then our expectations have been so high we never know whats coming next. Least you do....a 90 mile round trip to watch crap every week.

:icecream:

Archived