IGNORED

Motorway Messages

BCFC Matt

We will........thanks for showing an interest!

Isn't it you showing an interest in our forum....????

Anyway, you must be proud a team from Bristol went all the way to the last 90 mins for a place in the Premier League. We'll see what we can do for you again next year, whilst you cuckoos take over another nest.

Happy travelling. Gypsy.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Will you moron, i don't think so, go away and stay away, just a bunch of wasters

Are you ok mate..Take a deep breathe...

Guest pepsi&shirley
yes hes ok, just speaking the truth sag inbred.

You are at it aswell!!

breathe in.pause.. breathe out

breathe in. pause.. breathe out etc etc

You know what, just put this in perspective.

All you can find to do on a Sunday morning is go on your rivals website and gloat about the fact we lost.

Why do you care more about our club than yours ?

Why does it matter so much that we lose ?

The majority of us have no feeling for your club and I for one certainly wouldnt dream of going on your forum not even to gloat.

What makes me laugh is the majority of your 'followers' (I Have to say that as all of the Gash Heads I know don't even go to watch) have been bigging City up for the last few weeks in preparation of the unthinkable. You poor mites must have been beside yourselves with worry that we might actually make it all the way.

Oh well, panic over, till next May at least.

Oh...enjoy Cheltenham.

Not your mate, mate, far to choosy for that, just telling the truth, sad bitter no hopers, like i said go away, not wanted, now you take a deep breath, you will need it in the depts that you will fall to next season :rofl2br:

Swindle? Rovers I can understand, but I'd forgotten that Swindle even exist, let alone treat them as a rival.

Thats the problem with these small clubs, they have angry little man syndrome. (Normally only from a minimum of 100 meters and a line of police)

:icecream: Of course you did - and yes, we're so angry - Grrrr.

...and now if you will excuse I'm going to kick off around the streets of Newcastle-upon-Tyne - because I'm an angry, angry person.

Chaaaaaaarge.....

Regards,

The Littlest Angry Man.

:surrender:

Guest pepsi&shirley
You know what, just put this in perspective.

All you can find to do on a Sunday morning is go on your rivals website and gloat about the fact we lost.

Why do you care more about our club than yours ?

Why does it matter so much that we lose ?

The majority of us have no feeling for your club and I for one certainly wouldnt dream of going on your forum not even to gloat.

What makes me laugh is the majority of your 'followers' (I Have to say that as all of the Gash Heads I know don't even go to watch) have been bigging City up for the last few weeks in preparation of the unthinkable. You poor mites must have been beside yourselves with worry that we might actually make it all the way.

Oh well, panic over, till next May at least.

Oh...enjoy Cheltenham.

"Panic over, till next may".... Good one :D

Guest pepsi&shirley
Not your mate, mate, far to choosy for that, just telling the truth, sad bitter no hopers, like i said go away, not wanted, now you take a deep breath, you will need it in the depts that you will fall to next season :rofl2br:

I really wanted to be your friend aswell..You say some really constructive things :tumbleweed:

:icecream: Of course you did - and yes, we're so angry - Grrrr.

...and now if you will excuse I'm going to kick off around the streets of Newcastle-upon-Tyne - because I'm an angry, angry person.

Chaaaaaaarge.....

Regards,

The Littlest Angry Man.

:surrender:

It's a good job you are now a plastic geordie instead of a plastic Wiltshireman as the county town would not be a nice place for you to be in right now!

My reaction to it was;

From Rovers fans, fair enough.

From Cardiff fans, slightly far fetched but fair enough.

But from Swindon fans? Absolutely hilarious. My first reaction was to turn to the other people in the car and ask what division they're in now. Thanks for caring, but we don't. I was embarrassed for them.

No you are alright mate, just a bit of PMT Post Match Tension.

Not a great lover of Swindon Town I'm afraid they give the County a bad name. Wiltshire when it suits, Thamesdown or whatever you want the rest of the time.

The place of your bith gave great support to City yesterday.

I've been sucked in TFTF - I didn't want to. I was just going to have a browse last night as I missed your game because I was working (the missus was there) - I read a petty comment and felt obliged to defend something that makes football fun - banter.

In my experience there are loads of City fans that do consider Town a rival - not the majority but enough and the same with Town fans with City.

But that's irrelevant to the thread.

My only point is - BANTER

:englandsmile4wf:

I've been sucked in TFTF - I didn't want to. I was just going to have a browse last night as I missed your game because I was working (the missus was there) - I read a petty comment and felt obliged to defend something that makes football fun - banter.

In my experience there are loads of City fans that do consider Town a rival - not the majority but enough and the same with Town fans with City.

But that's irrelevant to the thread.

My only point is - BANTER

:englandsmile4wf:

Fair enough, but a time and a place and all that. I'm not really into the WUM thing personaly (the blue touch paper isn't long enough :noexpression:) but there are plenty that do, City fans included.

My reaction to it was;

From Rovers fans, fair enough.

From Cardiff fans, slightly far fetched but fair enough.

But from Swindon fans? Absolutely hilarious.

Yeah good shout mate - this our own private party.

not really bothered by any of it, i have no interest in how rovers fans find ways to enjoy themselves.

not really bothered by any of it, i have no interest in how rovers fans find ways to enjoy themselves.

It was even worse than them burning City Shirt nearly causing Deaths

Gas Heads just go way over the Top when CITY Lose

They should all get a Life Really

I really wanted to be your friend aswell..You say some really constructive things :tumbleweed:

What part of, your no mate of mine do you not understand, let me put it another way sag, i don't want anything to do with anybody or anything connected to that bunch of under achieving, no hopers a few of you morons choose to follow, Quote I really wanted to be your friend aswell, yes right, you mean like a blood sucking tick, a annoying little itch, a dose of head lice, Quote.You say some really constructive things, No sag thats not constructive, thats called the truth, if you don't like it tough, support a decent team, oh yes sorry you are now, supporting cheltenham, nice, the clock is ticking for you lot, even your own few are saying it, like i said the sooner you lot disappear the better as far as i am concerned, and i would think the vast majority of Bristols football fans feel the same. :thumbsup:

Guest pepsi&shirley
What part of, your no mate of mine do you not understand, let me put it another way sag, i don't want anything to do with anybody or anything connected to that bunch of under achieving, no hopers a few of you morons choose to follow, Quote I really wanted to be your friend aswell, yes right, you mean like a blood sucking tick, a annoying little itch, a dose of head lice, Quote.You say some really constructive things, No sag thats not constructive, thats called the truth, if you don't like it tough, support a decent team, oh yes sorry you are now, supporting cheltenham, nice, the clock is ticking for you lot, even your own few are saying it, like i said the sooner you lot disappear the better as far as i am concerned, and i would think the vast majority of Bristols football fans feel the same. :thumbsup:

Get a grip MATE... I think you really do need help..And being a friend i would like to help... I have just shoved a whole lemon in my own mouth so i can feel exactly the same as you..... :noexpression:

Get a grip MATE... I think you really do need help..And being a friend i would like to help... I have just shoved a whole lemon in my own mouth so i can feel exactly the same as you..... :noexpression:

Wrong again fool, always have i slice of lemon with my pint of blackthorn, love it, now go find one of your own, stop contanamating this forum sag :disapointed2se:

Archived