IGNORED

Motorway Messages

BCFC Matt

Did anyone else notice the group of pathetic Swindle fans dancing around on the Motorway bridge with their banner at around 7 tonight?

Add to that the message closer to Bristol from the sags, 'It was just a dream - goodnight irene'.

I just find it laughable that they have nothing better to do than riddicule a team who are doing way, way better than they EVER will.

They truly are sadacts!

Anyhows...

Upset at the result today, BUT it has been a magical roller coaster ride of a season - I'm already looking forward to the next one!

YOOOOOU Reeeeds!

did you see the two sad sag heads on the hard shoulder shouting abuse at passing city supporters and thirty seconds later a police car pulled them :laugh:

Also one on A369 on way into Portishead. This from a team that finished where in L1???

Let's be honest, it's become part of the banter.

City fans did it way back, when Rovers lost to Huddersfield in the play-offs, and also when Rovers lost the JPT. I wouldn't have thought many City fans were surprised to see banners today - it's just a tit for tat thing.

I was expecting the banners...thats fair enough really.

Though, i was amused at the lack of eloquance.

"Ha

###### Ha

filton G.H.S!"

That one was my favourite, brightened up my day, knowing that schooling that side of the river still isn't much good :)

It's all in good fun - that's the joys of football - it's swings and roundabouts et al.

You've had plenty of opportunities to laugh at the clubs around you. don't dwell on the trivial things.

That is your idea of fun - you must be as sad and pathetic as them.I must say I have been a bit more interested in City's progress and have not given Swindon a thought.

That is your idea of fun - you must be as sad and pathetic as them.I must say I have been a bit more interested in City's progress and have not given Swindon a thought.

Good for you (perhaps pat yourself on the back for such a cutting reply, well done) but Please. Did I say that I my idea of fun? Nope.

"Well, peace be with you, sir"

Come on its traditional banter, You did it to us in the past

I'm sure you lot had some prepared for us last seaon that you couldn't use in the end :winner_third_h4h:

The only way to stop it is to win in the play offs .

You won in the League 2 play off final

Well Done.

Guest brfc1883
I believe come August i shall be travelling to a bridge wishing the "Bitter blues" with a banner of Enjoy your stay in Cheltenham

We will........thanks for showing an interest!

obviously have nothing better to do in their petty little lives, if they are pathetic enough and bored enough to spend time and money making banners to attempt to taunt opposition, I think they saying everything about them.

It's all in good fun - that's the joys of football - it's swings and roundabouts et al.

You've had plenty of opportunities to laugh at the clubs around you. don't dwell on the trivial things.

I would never question a Swindon fan's knowledge of roundabouts.

In the meantime, good luck with finding 6,000 season ticket holders.

Have to be fair here, work just outside of Swindon have done for 18 years and just about everyone I've met over the last couple of weeks wished me and the City luck. Admittedly slip of the pen and I could of made them extremely unwell but not sure that came into it.

i saw a chelsea fan on the up to wembley i think the turning to slough waving 2 chelsea flags looked a right fool

From what I've heard this week that was the signal for the orgasnised fight between City and chelsea 'fans' that was about to happen. The flag waving was the indication for the city 'fans' to come off at the next exit.

It certainly sent a shudder down my spine when I saw it.

Archived