IGNORED

Motorway Messages

BCFC Matt

Guest MaloneFM

I am VERY upset personally.

As the instigator of a post entitled 'QUICK THEY ARE COMING' which included details of how big a sheet, which spray paints would be most effective and the best motorway bridges to hang them from to greet our gas chums back from Crapdiff after they lost the LDV trophy final, I could not spot ONE banner from anyone on the way back.

I do chuckle at the way 'waankurr' and 'ireeene' is spelt.

I am VERY upset personally.

As the instigator of a post entitled 'QUICK THEY ARE COMING' which included details of how big a sheet, which spray paints would be most effective and the best motorway bridges to hang them from to greet our gas chums back from Crapdiff after they lost the LDV trophy final, I could not spot ONE banner from anyone on the way back.

I do chuckle at the way 'waankurr' and 'ireeene' is spelt.

I do try to pity them uncle, but sometimes they just need to be reminded of who and what they are. :innocent06:

What part of, your no mate of mine do you not understand, let me put it another way sag, i don't want anything to do with anybody or anything connected to that bunch of under achieving, no hopers a few of you morons choose to follow, Quote I really wanted to be your friend aswell, yes right, you mean like a blood sucking tick, a annoying little itch, a dose of head lice, Quote.You say some really constructive things, No sag thats not constructive, thats called the truth, if you don't like it tough, support a decent team, oh yes sorry you are now, supporting cheltenham, nice, the clock is ticking for you lot, even your own few are saying it, like i said the sooner you lot disappear the better as far as i am concerned, and i would think the vast majority of Bristols football fans feel the same. :thumbsup:

your post is exactly why we enjoy giving you lot a nice welcome back to Bristol

arrogant numpty

your post is exactly why we enjoy giving you lot a nice welcome back to Bristol

arrogant numpty

If wanting to play in the biggest league in the world makes me an arrogant numpty then enter that definition in the next edition of the oxford english dictionary.

Alongside Gashead, whosse definition should read - Small time nobody with an obsessive and vicious jelousy against the more afluent and ambitious with an uncontrolable tendency for squatting.

play off winner supporter cab driving waster :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

Ldv losing loser, 16th in divi one loser, no ground loser, no fans loser, no decent team loser, no decent manager loser, no brain loser, now trot off loser and do what you do best, beck and call to the bristol public. :laugh:

Ldv losing loser, 16th in divi one loser, no ground loser, no fans loser, no decent team loser, no decent manager loser, no brain loser, now trot off loser and do what you do best, beck and call to the bristol public. :laugh:

YOU pay ME

whos the divvy ? :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

i worked extra late till 4 this morning in my cab

i ripped it bigstyle out of you LOSERS

utg :winner_third_h4h:

I suppose we all forget that following Cheltenham Rovers is pretty uninspiring therefore the only joy these bitter, jealous fools get is obsessing themselves with Bristol City. You would have thought finishing 38 places behind Bristol City and just avoiding relegation to League Two and renting ANOTHER ground would have mad them realise their position within the Heirachy of Bristol football. Clearly not! Enjoy our moment me old Gas chums cause we will enjoy your relegation next season even more!!! What goes around comes around.

Birmingham City or Hartlepool?! I know who i'd rather be playing!! Goodnight Eileen!

You because i always puke up from the stench of sag and then skin out of your cab loser, if your ever out of work i can find you a job litter picking with another little sag i know :clapping:

go light a candle for city next year :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

go light a candle for city next year :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

So do yo reckon 38 places is just embarrassing or disgraceful?! I'm keen to know. You've been working late cleaning up some North Bristol chavs sick so i'll give you plenty of time to answer!

Also, if it's not to much to ask, do you consider Birmingham City to be more appealing than Hartlepool United. Again, take your time. You're tired and a i appreciate that :winner_third_h4h:

Guest MaloneFM
Go service your sagmobile ready for your trips to Cheltenham loser :rofl2br:

Young man I do have concerns about your dental state with the amount of pointless biting you do.

this is funny.......rovers fans actually think that we care about them, on a serious note........who actually cares what they think?

personally today my concern is more about building and improving on this season, which I honestly think I will

Guest pepsi&shirley
Uncle get a grip, i am sat here loving it, not biting, baiting, come on now you cant deny me that can you :innocent06:

Come on "mate" bitterness and now LIES. Go and have a lye down.

Guest MaloneFM

Do you use a heavyweight line young gasheed? Come along now learn to master three letter words if you wish to banter with any purpose

Here we go, round 2, ding ding, Lie me, why should i lie, bitter, me, what about, i am not on your forum and never have been, i don't hang flags out and bait you sags, i just tell it as it is, your crap, accept it, losers accept it, remind me again where you finished up this season after your wonderful last three games, what division are you in, how many places are we above you, your on a no winner saddo, now shoot off and help bladder head clear the puke from his car while i watch a replay of a championship side stick 5 past you lot down the allotment, aint life grand :yahoo:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Do you use a heavyweight line young gasheed? Come along now learn to master three letter words if you wish to banter with any purpose

My spelling may not be accurate at times and perhaps my grammar may sometimes not be up to scratch but it is not difficult to sniff out bitter and twisted city supporters especially when you are pointing it out yourself... don't really like fishing just thought today and here might be a good place to start.. :whistle2:

Why does he keep calling me mate uncle, do you think with a name like he got it could be unwise to do my laces up with him around :noexpression:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Here we go, round 2, ding ding, Lie me, why should i lie, bitter, me, what about, i am not on your forum and never have been, i don't hang flags out and bait you sags, i just tell it as it is, your crap, accept it, losers accept it, remind me again where you finished up this season after your wonderful last three games, what division are you in, how many places are we above you, your on a no winner saddo, now shoot off and help bladder head clear the puke from his car while i watch a replay of a championship side stick 5 past you lot down the allotment, aint life grand :yahoo:

Stop it now mate..Your doing it on purpose now to make me laugh aint you

My spelling may not be accurate at times and perhaps my grammar may sometimes not be up to scratch but it is not difficult to sniff out bitter and twisted city supporters especially when you are pointing it out yourself... don't really like fishing just thought today and here might be a good place to start.. :whistle2:

Thick i think they call it pepsi, nice name for a little white poodle, fishing you lot, you could not catch a cold, or in the case of flapper, a ball, your out of your depth sad saggo, very deep indeed, the bowels of the footy league are waiting for the blue few next season, enjoy

trollop

A noun

1 adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, jade, loose woman, slut, strumpet, trollop

a woman adulterer

Just thought i would help you with your english grammer :innocent06:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Thick i think they call it pepsi, nice name for a little white poodle, fishing you lot, you could not catch a cold, or in the case of flapper, a ball, your out of your depth sad saggo, very deep indeed, the bowels of the footy league are waiting for the blue few next season, enjoy

trollop

A noun

1 adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, jade, loose woman, slut, strumpet, trollop

a woman adulterer

Just thought i would help you with your english grammer :innocent06:

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Archived