IGNORED

Murray, Weale, Henderson, Walker And Keogh!

bh_red

Think he has another 2/3 years to go.

Two and a half year deal both him and Wilson We're 1 and a half into that.

Wonder what happened to Noble's being up..? Keogh's = want compensation contract. Surprised at Henderson, i still assume we'd get a loan keeper ahead of him starting a game...

Two and a half year deal both him and Wilson We're 1 and a half into that.

Wonder what happened to Noble's being up..? Keogh's = want compensation contract. Surprised at Henderson, i still assume we'd get a loan keeper ahead of him starting a game...

I'm presuming Noble signed a new deal along with Basso in February.

I'm not surprised at any of the moves in and out to be honest with the possible exception of being surprised they bothered to offer Keogh one because I doubt any compensation will prove worth it.

I think we'll see a few more departures later for fees or on season long loans later in the summer.

I'm thinking Betsy and B. Wilson may move on due to their lack of involvement, I'd even think there might be an outside chance of Skuse deciding to do the same if he's not near the side. The latter two are young and may decide they have to have first team football at this stage of their careers no matter how they enjoy life at BCFC.

Younger players like Ribeiro, Artus, JMW, J Wilson and maybe even Plummer may go on loans if they don't force themselves into first team plans in the pre-season.

I'm presuming Noble signed a new deal along with Basso in February.

I'm not surprised at any of the moves in and out to be honest with the possible exception of being surprised they bothered to offer Keogh one because I doubt any compensation will prove worth it.

I think we'll see a few more departures later for fees or on season long loans later in the summer.

I'm thinking Betsy and B. Wilson may move on due to their lack of involvement, I'd even think there might be an outside chance of Skuse deciding to do the same if he's not near the side. The latter two are young and may decide they have to have first team football at this stage of their careers no matter how they enjoy life at BCFC.

Younger players like Ribeiro, Artus, JMW, J Wilson and maybe even Plummer may go on loans if they don't force themselves into first team plans in the pre-season.

Be surprised if he did, he wasn't really in the team as Carle had just come in to the side. Perhaps we had an option of another year. Shrugs.

Adriano Basso, Chris Weale

Bradley Orr, Jamie McAllister, Liam Fontaine, Jamie McCombe, Louis Carey, Brian Wilson, Christian Ribeiro

Scott Murray, David Noble, Nick Carle, Michael McIndoe, Cole Skuse, Marvin Elliott, Ivan Sproule, Lee Johnson

Steve Brooker, Lee Trundle, Dele Adebola

A centre half, a full back or two, two strikers, wide midfielders either side, 4-6 signings IMO

Archived