IGNORED

Striker?

kamikazee

daniel sturridge from man city on loan for a season would be a great shout. just have to look at what campbell did at hull. also a lita or earnshaw.

its going to be a gamble signing a striker regardless of previous records. just cus they done well at onoe place doesnt guarantee them to do well at others.

two strikers with a bit of pace is whats needed.

myre-williams anyone?

Manucho from man utd on a season's loan as there is no africans cup of nation this year so we will have him for the whole season and in the african cup of nations he banged them home - so surely worth a enquriry

Danny welbeck -also man utd looks really promising in there reserves and surely man utd will want to get him out on loan for a season like they did with cambell

Steve howard - i feel we need to get another target man in as adebola go's missing to much during games and i really feel we colud get howard on a good price.

dj campbell - never really had the chance to prove himself in the championship with leicster so worth a shot !

danny webber - if i remember correctly the season before sheff utd went up webber was banging them in for them but then something happend and he got dropped so as he is out of favour at sheff utd maybe give him a second chance.

steven naismith - I know we were looking at him last season but he choose rangers over us but do you feel ranagers would be willing to let him go as we all know rangers they bring in another 5 strikers each season so maybe its time over for naismith

Dickinson - the bloke from charlotn i cant remeber his first name he went out on loan to gillingham and scored many goals but charlton havdent really given him a chance as they have so many strikers so maybe worth a cheeky bid

todorov - not sure what happend with him and charlton this season but cant even remember him playing a game I'm not sure if he has had a reacurrance of the injury that forced pompey to offload him but if fit i reckon we should take a gamble with him

Manucho from man utd on a season's loan as there is no africans cup of nation this year so we will have him for the whole season and in the african cup of nations he banged them home - so surely worth a enquriry

Danny welbeck -also man utd looks really promising in there reserves and surely man utd will want to get him out on loan for a season like they did with cambell

Steve howard - i feel we need to get another target man in as adebola go's missing to much during games and i really feel we colud get howard on a good price.

dj campbell - never really had the chance to prove himself in the championship with leicster so worth a shot !

danny webber - if i remember correctly the season before sheff utd went up webber was banging them in for them but then something happend and he got dropped so as he is out of favour at sheff utd maybe give him a second chance.

steven naismith - I know we were looking at him last season but he choose rangers over us but do you feel ranagers would be willing to let him go as we all know rangers they bring in another 5 strikers each season so maybe its time over for naismith

Dickinson - the bloke from charlotn i cant remeber his first name he went out on loan to gillingham and scored many goals but charlton havdent really given him a chance as they have so many strikers so maybe worth a cheeky bid

todorov - not sure what happend with him and charlton this season but cant even remember him playing a game I'm not sure if he has had a reacurrance of the injury that forced pompey to offload him but if fit i reckon we should take a gamble with him

Naismith is out for a year....injured a week or so ago.

Lita and or Earnshaw for me.

Guest shane

Lita and Scott sinclair two local lads and they both got pace and hunger. Can't see anyone disagreeing with either of these two.

David Nugent - Proven at this level, not quite ready for prem, season long loan maybe?

how is he proven? all he has ever proved is he is an overated fat pillock

goals to shots percentage in his career around 17% from what i can remeber from a SSN thing they did when he signed for pompey

stevie howard!! now he is proven at this level and a brilliant player

I suggest you do some research into these players before criticizing people. Try GOOGLE then in the big long bar in the middle of the screen type the names.

Yeah great one mate, thats the key to successful scouting, GOOGLE, of course!! How stupid, it really is that easy...

Do you know anything about these players? Seen them play? Know anything about the standard of the team or league they play in?

No, type in a name on google or see some unquantified clip on youtube and suddenly people are football genius'.

Yeah great one mate, thats the key to successful scouting, GOOGLE, of course!! How stupid, it really is that easy...

Do you know anything about these players? Seen them play? Know anything about the standard of the team or league they play in?

No, type in a name on google or see some unquantified clip on youtube and suddenly people are football genius'.

As i have mentioned in my previous post, these are all players that are fairly promising on football manager 2008 so i would imagine people have just typed their name into youtube, found a clip of them banging in a couple of goals and now they know everything about them. I expect that is how Gary's brother does his scouting as well. :whistle2:

how is he proven? all he has ever proved is he is an overated fat pillock

goals to shots percentage in his career around 17% from what i can remeber from a SSN thing they did when he signed for pompey

stevie howard!! now he is proven at this level and a brilliant player

You said at the start of this thread that Neil Mellor was "awesome"

If he's awesome then Nugent is the best player in the world.

Nugent is a good shout, certainly proven at this level, was "awesome" for Preston :whistle2:

whats the deal with Tisza Tibor?

why has his name come up so much recentley

have we been linked with him?

because I know it's only youtube, and it's the hungarian league but wow, that guy can finish.

looks like he can win matches all by himself.

and boy can he take a free kick...blimey.

What about Michael Misfud? He said recently how he missed playing along side Dele. Could be a good combination

not sure about Mifsud IMO, although didnt he go off the boil a bit after dele left? if so then he could be the solution

Archived