IGNORED

Ipswich Table A Bid For Nicky Maynard ?

redcityman

I want to answer the phone for Nicky Maynard's gaffer but I am stuck in a yellow room with no windows and doors.. get me outta here.

Anyway, i would definately have Holland tied up in the corner as I ensure that if Maynard does sign he brings a Maynard's Toffee Outlet Shop down to the gate as part of the deal. if not.. no deal. serio.

raving nuts. :disapointed2se:

with a record of 32 goals in 52 games plus a broken leg

thats one quality player

:blink: I know what you mean, but some may not.

32 goals in 52 games aint a bad record is it? I think we should pull all the stops out to land this lad - cracking prospect.

Him and Meteb up front we could have a 'sweet' front line this season. Anyone for a M&M?? :whistle:

with a record of 32 goals in 52 games plus a broken leg

I didn't realise that his goals to games ratio was so impressive. No surprise then that so many clubs are interested in him.

Lets hope that Johnson can indeed use his peruasive powers to attract him to City.

Looks like Ipswich are turning their attention to other targets. In for Lisbie now:

Link

thats pretty good, but if fulham are going to be in for him, are we likely to get him? unfortunately it would seem unlikely

but you never know with gj as our manager and a clear progression in motion we could get him!!

:city:

'West Ham are set to allow Bobby Zamora and Johnny Paintsil move across the capital to Fulham'.

So that report says.

I remember painting the sil when i was a nipper. weird how so many people end up with a surname the same as a profession or a job.. peter baker, mary carpenter, harry butcher and now johny paintsil.. whatever next. :disapointed2se:

:disapointed2se:This guy should be signed already give Crewe the 2 mill before someone else does

Dug this up from nearly a month back, for a bit of info

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: hope its us :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Archived