IGNORED

Swanky And Dandy

Andy Horsman

Arrived in the post about 10 mins ago with a little credit card style wallet and fixture list and 4 ten% off vouchers for club shop.

Now it feels like the season's imminent!!

All of a sudden i am very excited!!!

Will be checking my post tonight like a little boy at christmas!!

• Admin

Mine just landed on the mat, looks smart, but it doesn't seem quite right, I suppose I'm just used to having a wedge of tickets in my hand. Fingers crossed the technology all works on the first game!!!

All we need now are the new players landing at the Gate.......

I suppose all you shouting about recieving your season tickets have surnames at the front end of the alphabet. Just incase 1 or 2 are confused thats A,B,C etc. If your at the tail end of the alphabet like some of us we might have some time to wait. Well don't suppose we can have it all.

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

• Admin

Anyone choosing the option to "pick up in person" in order to either save a pound or because they were moving house(!) had better check before wasting their time travelling to AG to actually pick it up as it appears they may have ignored that instruction and sent it out anyway.

On the plus side, anyone doing this has saved £1 that everyone else has had to pay whilst receiving the same service (minus the ST Card being delivered to a house no longer lived in that is).

Post has just been - Didn't get mine :disapointed2se: YET!!

They are being posted in order of supporter importance, ie. best supporters first.

Incidently mine was hand delivered in early June by Marina Dolman, Stephen Lansdown, Kieth Dawe and Gary Johnson. They turned up in a stretch limo and took me and my family on a hour long tour of south Bristol ending with a slap up meal at Le Monde, all very nice too.

I think we all had a bit too much rioja and they started blurting out transfer targets and stadium plans etc. I thought at the time that it was probably not for public consumption and The Chairmans sheepish phone call the next morning confirmed this.

Thanks for the day gang, I had a ball.

Who says the club don't treat the supporters correctly !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Archived