IGNORED

Swanky And Dandy

Andy Horsman

my season card is HERE!!!! i got very delighted when the postman came!!!

i cant go to the Royal Antwerp game to test it out, so am relying on the Peterbrough game for that!!

the season is near!!!

:dancing6:

Mine came today. What going to happen with the royal antwerp game? Will they just update our card with it on?

Also how does it read it? Theres no barcode or chip? On the instructions it says it will work either way up or round. I'm a bit worried it mite be easily 'cloned'

P.S Anyone tried to activate theirs on the online ticket site? Tried various sets of Numbers on it but doesnt work

Ok, i see whats going on here. You all have been plotting behind my back " hey wouldn't it be funny if we got sarge's ticket and made out we all had ours!" You even went to the lengths of getting my postie involved. Very funny guys, now can i have my card please?.. :tumbleweed: Guys??............please?. :sign09:

Ha! No sooner as i rumbled your little prank it just happens to turn up in the post the next day! You guys are such kidders!

I won't ask who had it just don't do it again........ :w00t:

Still no sign of mine... slightly worried as mine was a swap from ateyo to eastend they may have actually forgot to do the swap and just refunded my ateyo :whistle2: although thats just my imagination getting the best of me (hopefully)

Either way I will be going down the gate tomorrow to ask if it has been sent yet (and pick up this seasons training shirt, much improved over last years I think we can all agree)

Got mine, yehar!

Had a thought, as there is no human checking on admittance to the ground, what is to stop most season ticket holders this season from buying as a concession?

Could we have 13500 under 16's or over 65's?

Freezer, I asked this on another site where fans from all over the country post. A few Sheff Utd fans (already have this system) said that at their place, stewards are employed to check the cards are used correctly. A series of lights show which type of ticket (juvenile, OAP, adult) is being used and they can see who comes in!

I did wonder myself as people have been known to lend someone else their ticket occasionally!!

Still no sign of mine... slightly worried as mine was a swap from ateyo to eastend they may have actually forgot to do the swap and just refunded my ateyo :whistle2: although thats just my imagination getting the best of me (hopefully)

Either way I will be going down the gate tomorrow to ask if it has been sent yet (and pick up this seasons training shirt, much improved over last years I think we can all agree)

mine turned up wednesday was also a swap from atyeo to eastend

Freezer, I asked this on another site where fans from all over the country post. A few Sheff Utd fans (already have this system) said that at their place, stewards are employed to check the cards are used correctly. A series of lights show which type of ticket (juvenile, OAP, adult) is being used and they can see who comes in!

I did wonder myself as people have been known to lend someone else their ticket occasionally!!

Thanks for the reply.

Archived