IGNORED

Swanky And Dandy

Andy Horsman

I'm on about the 80+ year old people.

Don't kid yourself that they can't manage to slide a card in a slot and take it out again. They are always in the bloody queue in the Post Office infront of me and they seem to manage ok when they withdraw their pensions, and they have to put in a pin number too!

I got mine, as well as some poor kids, i spect hes been waiting at the letter box every morning this week and i have it!

Thats mine give it back :disapointed2se:

not used to technology... I have a 60 year old colleague, who i have been working with for 8 years and he cant type a letter or send an email, even though i showed him how on numerous occasions - not his fault though, he did'nt grow up with technology like i did.

Have you ever thought it might be you? Perhaps you are not training him very well.

Not your fault though - you didn't grow up with teachers like what he did ;)

Have you ever thought it might be you? Perhaps you are not training him very well.

Not your fault though - you didn't grow up with teachers like what he did ;)

No, i've shown others in the office, and they've caught on.... and thats more difficult tasks!

By the look of mine it looks like it will be like the oyster card for the tube - have it in your hand put in front of the waist height card reader and the turnstile opens - not difficult - no magnetic strip to swipe anything on - will be quicker than a very quick thing.

By the look of mine it looks like it will be like the oyster card for the tube - have it in your hand put in front of the waist height card reader and the turnstile opens - not difficult - no magnetic strip to swipe anything on - will be quicker than a very quick thing.

Read the back of the fixture list, there is a slot you need to put it into, you need to keep hold of the card when you feed it into the machine.

Read the back of the fixture list, there is a slot you need to put it into, you need to keep hold of the card when you feed it into the machine.

Heh I will be the one holding up the queue then...

Got mine and live 20 miles north of Cardiff - post service is excellent over here.

Heh I will be the one holding up the queue then...

Got mine and live 20 miles north of Cardiff - post service is excellent over here.

Got mine too, although I wouldn't call the post service "excellent". Had many a problem with the post service this side of the pond! :badmood:

Having said that, Welsh posties lives are made a lot easier with all those extra fingers, thumbs and arms.

Me too - row S. And as mentioned before, also in Whitchurch.

Reckon yours is lost mate!

Ok, i see whats going on here. You all have been plotting behind my back " hey wouldn't it be funny if we got sarge's ticket and made out we all had ours!" You even went to the lengths of getting my postie involved. Very funny guys, now can i have my card please?............... :tumbleweed: Guys??............please?. :sign09:

Ok, i see whats going on here. You all have been plotting behind my back " hey wouldn't it be funny if we got sarge's ticket and made out we all had ours!" You even went to the lengths of getting my postie involved. Very funny guys, now can i have my card please?.. :tumbleweed: Guys??............please?. :sign09:

If you was under 16 and from yate, i would say i could have it, but your from whitchurh so i guess i don't, I'm sure it will turn up!

Ok, i see whats going on here. You all have been plotting behind my back " hey wouldn't it be funny if we got sarge's ticket and made out we all had ours!" You even went to the lengths of getting my postie involved. Very funny guys, now can i have my card please?.. :tumbleweed: Guys??............please?. :sign09:

don't feel lonely sarge, i have not got mine yet either!!

anybody in the east end or from thornbury got theirs yet?

yep for the first bit (although it says Wedlock, I believe 2 ladies above have also got theres to)but no to Thornbury, bit further North, Gloucester,Gloucester :englandsmile4wf:

Oh very many of us don't have our tickets either Sarge. Nothing to worry about... :devil:

don't feel lonely sarge, i have not got mine yet either!!

Nice one. I think we nearly have him. He should be ready to break by mid morning tomorrow. Guantanemo. Shantanemo.

Oh very many of us don't have our tickets either Sarge. Nothing to worry about... :devil:

Nice one. I think we nearly have him. He should be ready to break by mid morning tomorrow. Guantanemo. Shantanemo.

don't worry those without, sure you`ll get yours soon :tumbleweed:

yeah good things come to those who... etc etc, would be nice to get it this week though, really want the 10% vouchers, so i can do some shopping before i fly out on hols next monday!

Oh I`m sure you`ll get it soon :noexpression:

yeah good things come to those who... etc etc, would be nice to get it this week though, really want the 10% vouchers, so i can do some shopping before i fly out on hols next monday!

Nik if it hasnt turned up by Thursday let me know, you're welcome to my vouchers until yours turn up.

Archived