IGNORED

Mifsud Offer Accepted

Guest Garfunkle

hopefully press conference friday !double signing mifsud and emad !! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

well, with the evil post (we all know their reliablity) stating that the deal could be completed by the end of the week, i wouldnt be too surprised if gj shocked us all by announcing the double capture of both mifsud and Motæb!!

i share your optimism!!

:fingerscrossed:

Hopefully we will be signing both of them but I'm not sure about Metab right now like most.

IMO we need a LB, CB and CM too.

gj has obviously told us incorrectly then that he needs 2/3 more new players. because with those new signings that makes four!!!

:dancing6:

Mifsud is NOT a winger.

He'll go wide as play dictates..but don't just stick him out there. Recipe for disaster and a big reason why he doesn't want to stay at Cov apparently.

sort of what henry did at arsenal then, give him a free role to do as he pleases

sort of what henry did at arsenal then, give him a free role to do as he pleases

Yep exactly.

Now all you have to do is see the similarities between Trundle and Bergkamp and our Arsenalism is complete.

Guest Eamer

GJ to announce Emad and Mifsud as signed at the Open Day on the pitch in front of fans? Both of them holding up their shirts with their squad numbers on?

EMAD 9

MIFSUD 17

We can dream.

1. The Motæb deal could well still be on. GJ made it quite clear he was after two strikers and should Motæb and Mifsud deals be successfull, thats what we will have.

2. I'm as excited as everyone else about Mifsud, but lets remember, he's only having talks at this stage. I expect us to sign him don't get me wong, but nothing is certain yet.

Personally I think signing Mifsud would be a good thing....I wasn't too impressed when we played them at AG in Jan but he was out on the right wing. Bags of pace and can finish well from what I have seen in the past. Won't be disappointed by this!

That would be fantastic but highly unlikely...

It's no coincidence that Mifsud has been snapped up only days after Meteb foolishly played on Sunday. I'm of the opinion we wouldn't of seen Mifsud if Meteb would of adhered to his agreement with City.

That would be fantastic but highly unlikely...

It's no coincidence that Mifsud has been snapped up only days after Meteb foolishly played on Sunday. I'm of the opinion we wouldn't of seen Mifsud if Meteb would of adhered to his agreement with City.

Mifsud has not been given a chance by the Sky Blues. He scored a few goals for us last season but he was played out of position. IMO he has some faults that need to be ironed out. He does not control the ball well. The opposition defenders sus him out easily and therefore he looks poor.

I wish the guy well. Just hope he is given a fair chance in his chosen position.

BTW Norwich in for him as well.

POTENTIAL EXCITING SIGNING AT LAST

Wooooooo! (Those are my thoughts)

Dele will convince him to come here so i think (assuming he's not a jerk, passes THE INTERVIEW OF DOOM and wages aren't stupid) we'll be getting our man.

I think he's exactly what we need. Pace by the bucketload, works very hard, creates for others, goes wide, drops off, goes over the top, scores enough goals.

Christian Roberts without the alcohol. Woooo again. really hope we pull this off.

Now..why have we gone public on this? Thought we didn't say anything about anything. Distraction from Metebgate? I think so. But i don't care.

Interview Of Doom, very witty, like it! :clapping:

Archived