IGNORED

To Make It Clear !

invador

Many questions about the collapse of many English wishes to have Emad Meteb signed with them ،،

To end these mysterious actions , Iwill narrate some events that happened :

First of all Emad is one of Al-Ahly superstars and he is one of our academy graduates , so it isnot easy to leave much more 50 million Ahlawy in All mid-east zone.

Emad decided to play the match againest our rival team as a simple "goodbye" say to his fans and Ahly supporters.

Emad asked his agent Hameed to tell the Bristol manager with that request that was approved by the manager as Hameed told him !!

That approval wasnot amust as the match was at 20 Jul while the contract was to be activated at 21 Jul ; but that was aprofessional and ethical act by Emad and the Egyptian side.

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

Finally there is not a deal; and there is a great loss for technical side of Bristol

Accept my regards ..

Many questions about the collapse of many English wishes to have Emad Meteb signed with them ،،

First of all Emad is one of Al-Ahly superstars and he is one of our academy graduates , so it isnot easy to leave much more 50 million Ahlawy in All mid-east zone.

Emad decided to play the match againest our rival team as a simple "goodbye" say to his fans and Ahly supporters.

Emad asked his agent Hameed to tell the Bristol manager with that request that was approved by the manager as Hameed told him !!

That approval wasnot amust as the match was at 20 Jul while the contract was to be activated at 21 Jul ; but that was aprofessional and ethical act by Emad and the Egyptian side.

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

Finally there is not a deal; and there is a great loss for technical side of Bristol

Accept my regards ..

You all keep going on about the money - let me make it clear - this has nothing to do with money. £1.5m is affordable - why waste our time offering that if we cannot afford it??

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that

wasnot yet activated "..

Accept my regards ..

sorry mate but you aint got a clue, Bristol City do not have any money issues. The only issue we have is that a player who passed a medical and agreed not to play a match then went to play a match and according to your own website got injured! If the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel about it!

REGARDS

RUBBISH!!!!

You all keep going on about the money - let me make it clear - this has nothing to do with money. £1.5m is affordable - why waste our time offering that if we cannot afford it??

Even that wasnot a good way to speak at ; But , I will reply :

Dear ,

Bristol asked El-Ahly to pay the 1.5 m at three installment each is every six monthes but El-Ahly refused..

then , they agreed to pay it at two installments one is immediately and other is due at next Jan; eventhough, Bristol side was going to spread all the world that this is the most expensive deal they have ever had !!

If not dear ,, what was the reason !!

Accept my respect

Dear ,

Bristol asked El-Ahly to pay the 1.5 m at three installment each is every six monthes but El-Ahly refused..

then , they agreed to pay it at two installments one is immediately and other is due at next Jan; eventhough, Bristol side was going to spread all the world that this is the most expensive deal they have ever had !!

Accept my respect

Look dear friend. Understand that, whatever has gone wrong - it is not, and will not be, about money. IT IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. Clear?

Dear ,

Accept my respect

That is normal practice in European transfers, it's named managing your money/cash flow.

sorry mate but you aint got a clue, Bristol City do not have any money issues. The only issue we have is that a player who passed a medical and agreed not to play a match then went to play a match and according to your own website got injured! If the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel about it!

REGARDS

Emad didnot agree not to play a match .. your manager was informed that Emad would play at 20 July or it is the agent responsibility.

Execuse me .. It is not the English side business to deprive Emad from saying goodbye to his fans especially that was before activating the contract .

Who said that Emad was injured !!

Emad is fully fit and will play next sunday againest Zamalek again if matters went on as it is.

Dear ,

Accept my respect

I think that would be down to money managing. You see, alot of transfers are done in this manner, its really not uncommon. What it also does is let the club thats spending the money to make interst in the payments before they hand it over. £1.5 is not alot of money in the footballing world but if your club is so big with 50 million fans what were they wanting the small sum of 1.5 million in full and not in installments?

Emad didnot agree not to play a match .. your manager was informed that Emad would play at 20 July or it is the agent responsibility.

Execuse me .. It is not the English side business to deprive Emad from saying goodbye to his fans especially that was before activating the contract .

Emad is fully fit and will play next sunday againest Zamalek again if matters went on as it is.

Mr Invador sir,

Has Emad ever been to Nottingham? It's a lovely place and they have a nice football team there. They may not 50m fans but pots of money and I think Emad would be very happy there :icecream:

your own football club Al Ahly says that he got injured pal! Check the official website!

what i still cant work out is where saying good bye turns into a full 90 mins of football... surely a stint at half time would of been enough, you know.. a round of applause and congratulations on the move to europe

:sub: <--- meteb at half time

Just accept the fact that somewhere along the line either his agent or the player decided to go against our clubs wishes and play in that last game ... this is not about money as we are not broke but why should we not publicise it as our biggest transfer ever ..it is normal practice in OUR country , it appears the practices in YOUR country have alot to learn from the European side of the game , if it falls or has fallen through then i wish Meteb all the best in whatever he chooses to do , but you must understand that our club DID NOT agree to him playing in that game and considering Meteb had already held talks with our Boss he would of been very clear on the fact that he was not to play in the game

It appears we would be better off without him ... personally even if it does still go ahead his reputation is already tainted and i will be waiting for him to do a "Ghaly" sometime soon ..

Yours Truly from a Die Hard BCFC Fan who just wants the best for his club ..thankyou and goodnight :city:

Ooooooooooooooooh ,,, much much more 50 million

only 50 million in Egypt and many millions in Middle-East area!!

:fastasleep: Then you are going to need a bigger stadium pal :tumbleweed:

If their club is so big, why can their biggest star ever, be sold for a poxy £1.5m??

Sounds like the R*vers of Egypt to me, I prefer these Zamaleks..

That is not our biggest star !!

our biggest star is Terika who refused many bids valued at 8 m$ to stay with El-Ahly surrounded with his fans like many stars in our team

Meteb is a superstar also and his contract is set to expire at Jan2009 so he wants to change his career !!

you just paid 1.5m for 6 months !!

Archived