IGNORED

To Make It Clear !

invador

Emad doesnot hurry after money

Emad refused abid from Russian club Saturn last March with about 5 million$ deal ..

I think Emad found Bristol as an ambitious team and he intended to exert his efforts to help them play in EPL.

This is highly commendable and suggests Meteb is a decent man, but it doesn't excuse your fans suggesting our club is attempting to end the transfer due to an inability to pay his transfer fee. That is unfounded.

Execuse me .. It is not the English side business to deprive Emad from saying goodbye to his fans especially that was before activating the contract .

It was Bristol City's business pal as soon as Meteb agreed a 3 year deal with us, it's not normal to agree a contract with a new club and then continue playing for your old club-if you think this is okay then we're on different planets :bored:

He could of said goodbye without playing-simple really! But Meteb was more interested in pleasing himself and playing the big superstar than honouring a deal he stroke with Bristol City. We don't need a big head at our club thanks, your welcome to him!

The bottom line is this, Johnson was under the impression that Emad would not play but he did, now someone your end is responsible for that, be it the player the agent or your club....or maybe all three.

If any officals from City are reading this please just make an announcement!!...4 days have passed since he played, haven't we suffered in the dark for long enough? I do understand it very unlikely but until it's made offical no one knows for sure.

I really wish I`d never heard of meteb as I hadnt a few months back.

Dissapointed as well no clarification has been forth coming from our club.

The sooner this is DONE the sooner we can get back to the start of our season, (which is fast approaching,) and the rest of our squad.

What would it be like if we were after someone important. :disapointed2se:

what i still cant work out is where saying good bye turns into a full 90 mins of football... surely a stint at half time would of been enough, you know.. a round of applause and congratulations on the move to europe

:sub: <--- meteb at half time

Emad was still in his contract with El-ahly till 20 July

our coash was about to get Emad off ; but there was an injury for one of our players and that was last card to substitute !!

Notice we play against our rivals !!

LOOK EMAD METEB IS NOT WELCOME ANY MORE JOHNSON DOES NOT WANT HIM

SO WHY ARE ALHY FANS STILL POSTING HERE :boxing:

when did GJ say that???

your all going to look prats if emad still signs for us, these egyptians are slimy bastards, we know this now. this does not detract from the fact he is a very good player who may still be coming to us, from the silence of BCFC i can only think that nothing has happened and weae awaiting his arrival

the alhy fans are here trying to scupper the deal and trying to make everybody disike Emad, which could put him off the move. so lets justWAIT for something official to happen

this speculation is really getting everybody woud up, a few of my friends have decided never to use this thing again because it is ridiculous, embarrasing i fact

when did GJ say that???

your all going to look prats if emad still signs for us, these egyptians are slimy bastards, we know this now. this does not detract from the fact he is a very good player who may still be coming to us, from the silence of BCFC i can only think that nothing has happened and weae awaiting his arrival

the alhy fans are here trying to scupper the deal and trying to make everybody disike Emad, which could put him off the move. so lets justWAIT for something official to happen

this speculation is really getting everybody woud up, a few of my friends have decided never to use this thing again because it is ridiculous, embarrasing i fact

Thank the good lord that someone else thinks the same way as me.

At this rate IF he signs he'll get flippin' booed when he turns up, which would be pathetic.

People should look at who is doing the talking...

Al-Ahly fans!

They are angy he is leaving and are letting it out here, souring Meteb's arrival!

Don't take the bait!

If they are gas surely the mods can see where they are? If there not in Egypt or London then they need to be banned.

Bit obvious if they've just registered and live in North Bristol!

Nice signature :rofl2br: Maybe its not the gas but someone more local on a wind up, anyone seen Cider Head or Ribs today??? :whistle:

Can everyone just, y'know, take a second and think about this?

We've heard nothing from the Club about this - cancelled, progressing, back to negotiations etc. Nothing.

Perhaps the reports we're getting from the BEP/WDP and the reports in Egypt have elements of truth and elements of fiction in them.

People are writing off the whole story being reported by our Egyptian visitors and saying it's all rubbish when how do we know any more about any of this than they do?

ALSO...

your all going to look prats if emad still signs for us, these egyptians are slimy bastards, we know this now.

For someone who tried to inject some sense into this debate you've made yourself look the biggest idiot by making sweeping - xenophobic/racist - comments about "egyptians" in general. It's a different - non European - culture and these things have difficulties and misunderstandings.

It's evident with the miscommunication and misunderstanding going on here between people using English as a first language (being able to spot and identify sarcasm etc in comments) and those who speak it as a second language ... and might I say much better than any of us speak Egyptian?

How about we stop the petty squabbling about who is right and wrong and wait and see what becomes of it all from official sources?

If they are gas surely the mods can see where they are? If there not in Egypt or London then they need to be banned.

Bit obvious if they've just registered and live in North Bristol!

Yeah, we can.

It's in hand.

At this rate IF he signs he'll get flippin' booed when he turns up, which would be pathetic.

Al-Ahly fans!

They are angy he is leaving and are letting it out here, souring Meteb's arrival!

Don't take the bait!

I'm sure he will be welcomed, Al-Ahly fans (not all but most) wanted Meteb to play in England, they did not have a problem with that, saw it as a good move for the player to test his skills further. Now they are defending there club from what people have speculated on here, they have their side of the story and we don't have ours from our club.

Guest MaloneFM

While we currently have so many of our new freinds from the Red Sea can I just say....A BIG HELLO to the manager and staff of Coral Sea Resort, Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh.

The towel effendis by the pool, the bar effendis and the room service effendi who managed to get the room open when Mrs M made a balls of opening it. Good work chaps! See you next year!

And now back to rowing about nothing....I DON'T WANT HIM HERE...etc....

Al-Ahly fans!

Don't take the bait!

don't think for one second he will be booed. people are just annoyed that our own club hasnt even made a statement about what is happening, or even when they expect to know for certain...

I must have said it a least 10 times in all these threads, until we hear anything from our club than we should not jump to conclusions.

Even the evil post and other papers have know sources and seem to be just making things up, unless you have a good source and i mean you either know sexstone johnson etc personally than this thread os utterly pointless.

don't think for one second he will be booed. people are just annoyed that our own club hasnt even made a statement about what is happening, or even when they expect to know for certain...

Of course he wouldn't be, like you say it's just pure frustration at not knowing whats happening.

no racist intentions there, sorry if it sounded that way. what i was trying to say is, the club al alhy are slimy, sneaky and arrogant in the way they have handled this entire saga. the people comingon here imho have the sole intention of creating an atmosphere from city fans towards emad/ egyptians in general, a couple of them ae quite trust worthy, the ones here at the start, but the newest guys have been rude, arrogant and cheeky and I'm fed up with it tbh

all I'm saying now is that we must wait for something to happen, officially. because at present the 3000 replys relating to this saga are wasted time.

i don't see why every **** and his dog feels they have so much idea about what happens at city! why cant we just be patient, like last year, our expectations rose and rose, so much that quite a few lost perspective that we have not been at this level for 15 years(upper end of the second tier) and a few booed the team :disapointed2se:

I'm happy to sit and wait, city is one of the most important things in my life, i love city. but in the close season i can switch off, i can do other things. but his forum has become very strange. maybe it should be closed in the off season ??? joking aside i cant understand why we cant just wait for something to happen, the club hs been quiet, to me this means nothing has happened. if it comes to the for that the club knows things and could have quashed all these rumours i will be annoyed yes, but untill then i take the sillenc at face value, nothing means exactly that... NOTHING

seend red? explain? I'm very confused at the irony! :noexpression:

I must not bite

I must not bite

Oh what the hell.... (Drawing herself up to her full 5'3"... It's not about money, do you not know who our chairman is, he could buy 100 emad's and still have change!!!

Oh, and Emad maybe be a Superstar to you in Egypt, fair enough, but he is unheard of over here, and Europe too I expect. He needed us as much as we needed him, don't think it was all one way.

With respect of course.

Anyone else wish we can go back a few months where we never even heard of Meteb and AL-Ahly??? I think Mifsud will do us fine, hopefully a full season out of Brooker and Dele and Trundle to improve then we'll have no problems :fingerscrossed: We just need to put this episode behind us and let Meteb play in front of 50 million imaginary fans in a nothing league in Africa for the rest of his career, Egyptian players are begining to become a laughing stock and I don't really want City involved with these jokes :englandsmile4wf:

Archived