IGNORED

To Make It Clear !

invador

Many questions about the collapse of many English wishes to have Emad Meteb signed with them ،،

To end these mysterious actions , Iwill narrate some events that happened :

First of all Emad is one of Al-Ahly superstars and he is one of our academy graduates , so it isnot easy to leave much more 50 million Ahlawy in All mid-east zone.

Emad decided to play the match againest our rival team as a simple "goodbye" say to his fans and Ahly supporters.

Emad asked his agent Hameed to tell the Bristol manager with that request that was approved by the manager as Hameed told him !!

That approval wasnot amust as the match was at 20 Jul while the contract was to be activated at 21 Jul ; but that was aprofessional and ethical act by Emad and the Egyptian side.

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

Finally there is not a deal; and there is a great loss for technical side of Bristol

Accept my regards ..

There is no financial difficulty with paying the money, our chairman could buy your club with change from his breakfast.

There is no difficulty with the work permit.

There is no fax from BCFC saying that either.

There is no way that we were looking for an excuse to cancel the deal.

Ahly should not have selected Meteb, end of story.

I hope we still sign him but I hope even more that nobody in Europe does business with the third rate amateurs at Ahly ever again.

Many questions about the collapse of many English wishes to have Emad Meteb signed with them ،،

To end these mysterious actions , Iwill narrate some events that happened :

First of all Emad is one of Al-Ahly superstars and he is one of our academy graduates , so it isnot easy to leave much more 50 million Ahlawy in All mid-east zone.

Emad decided to play the match againest our rival team as a simple "goodbye" say to his fans and Ahly supporters.

Emad asked his agent Hameed to tell the Bristol manager with that request that was approved by the manager as Hameed told him !!

That approval wasnot amust as the match was at 20 Jul while the contract was to be activated at 21 Jul ; but that was aprofessional and ethical act by Emad and the Egyptian side.

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

Finally there is not a deal; and there is a great loss for technical side of Bristol

Accept my regards ..

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy :whistle2:

I'm really not fussed if he plays for us or not, it's been more trouble than it's worth :juggle:

these al-ahly supporters really don't seem to have a clue...

They've been right more often than the official site about events to date...!! I know everyone is getting irritated by this deal and I know the person who started this thread does seem to be more arrogant and provocative than the rest of them, but let's avoid sweeping generalisations, the other Al Ahly fans have been extremely helpful and incredibly polite and supportive.

It is possible to be annoyed and frustrated AND still loyal to the club we support, without taking things out on johnny foreigner.

The bottom line is this, Johnson was under the impression that Emad would not play but he did, now someone your end is responsible for that

The bottom line may well be the first part of that statement, but I remain amazed that we're all still so sure someone 'their end' is responsible. As indicated at much more length in the seven million other threads on the subject, WE have egyptian representatives working for US.

I know it feels better for people to chuck around the unprofessional tag and ridicule Al-Ahly and even use slightly xenophobic remarks about Egyptian culture in general, but logic dictates that the main fault is in communication and enforcement by agents that we are paying.

Like it or not, that would make it 'our end' and no amount of playing the big your club / country / culture is a joke will hide the fact that if there are unprofessional Egyptians, there's a really big chance they're working for us and not Al Ahly.

But like everyone says, lets wait for the facts, I just hope that if this deal does still have legs (and with the quality of the player I hope it does) we've not burnt our bridges if some of these exasperated remarks about his culture / country / boyhood club filter back to the player.

How about we stop the petty squabbling about who is right and wrong and wait and see what becomes of it all from official sources?

Absence of official announcements makes that extremely hard but I agree with the sentiment about squabbling, particularly this new-found bitching at the Al Ahly fans who remain the current best source of information, so long as you look beyond the troll who started this thread!

It isnt about money, and to proove it, last summer we bought our striker Trundle for £1million, Our Midfielder MacIndoe for around £700000, another Midfielder, Northern ireland international Sproule for around £500000, and some others for less money.

In january we bought Australia international Midfielder Nick Carle for £600000, and just sold him for £1 - £1.3 million and we played at new Wembley in the Championship play off final in front of a full stadium.

We have just agreed the transfer fee for Mifsud, who is the Malta International, and whilst our club hasnt confirmed the fee, it is likely to be £1-1.5 million.

Someone said on here recently, that the biggest al ahly deal for 1 player is 1.5m euros? If this true, then this isnt very high for a club who are champions of their continent and has 50 million fans.

Our owner is a business man who the newspapers say is worth around £300 million.

Therefore we CAN afford Mateb, but we do not like that he played v zamalek and our manager is very strict, and doesnt let anyone mess him around. If the club does not sign mateb, I will be disappointed but we will get someone else instead.

Si.

It isnt about money, and to proove it, last summer we bought our striker Trundle for £1million, Our Midfielder MacIndoe for around £700000, another Midfielder, Northern ireland international Sproule for around £500000, and some others for less money.

In january we bought Australia international Midfielder Nick Carle for £600000, and just sold him for £1 - £1.3 million and we played at new Wembley in the Championship play off final in front of a full stadium.

We have just agreed the transfer fee for Mifsud, who is the Malta International, and whilst our club hasnt confirmed the fee, it is likely to be £1-1.5 million.

Someone said on here recently, that the biggest al ahly deal for 1 player is 1.5m euros? If this true, then this isnt very high for a club who are champions of their continent and has 50 million fans.

Our owner is a business man who the newspapers say is worth around £300 million.

Therefore we CAN afford Mateb, but we do not like that he played v zamalek and our manager is very strict, and doesnt let anyone mess him around. If the club does not sign mateb, I will be disappointed but we will get someone else instead.

Si.

All figures quoted are wrong sorry Si. The fact SL is worth £300m doesn't come into it, he will not bank role the club, he's said that loads of times. The fact is you are right we can afford Mifsud and we can afford Meteb and then some....we were promised 'exciting signings'. I for one hope they get here soon and can gel quickly cause the season is 2 weeks away.

£700,000 profit on Carle, the money from Wembley, the transfer kitty that was going to be available anyway and nigh on 14,000 season ticket holders = Where are our signings ?!?

All figures quoted are wrong sorry Si. The fact SL is worth £300m doesn't come into it, he will not bank role the club, he's said that loads of times. The fact is you are right we can afford Mifsud and we can afford Meteb and then some....we were promised 'exciting signings'. I for one hope they get here soon and can gel quickly cause the season is 2 weeks away.

£700,000 profit on Carle, the money from Wembley, the transfer kitty that was going to be available anyway and nigh on 14,000 season ticket holders = Where are our signings ?!?

You are spot on mate, it aint rocket science should be easy 4/5 mill available; we seem to be going right down to the wire; also remember our Mr G. Williams has still yet to play even a second of a game. The other Malteze guy has still yet to agree terms; Any new signing will have to bed in with team mates something must happen soon :fingerscrossed:

Clearly the club don't disclose most of our transfer fees, but we know the trundle fee, and the rest are reasoned guesses, which if anything are slightly higher than the final fees? Either way, our Transfers last season including January must have been pushing toward £3 million.

As you say, SL isnt going to spend £50 million of transfer fees, but the fact remains that if we backed out of the mateb deal because of the cost, then something must have gone seriously wrong. Judging by the manner that SL said that we want automatic promotion next time, and the fact we sold Carle on, I would expect at least 3 million to be available this summer, but seeing as it isnt coming out of my pocket I don't know exactly.

Archived