IGNORED

To Make It Clear !

invador

At least Zamalek rolls off the tongue.

#### the bloke. We don't need him.....Mifsud,Trundle,Adebola,Brooker is fine for me.....Spend the money on a top quality CM.

Emad is much more qualified than these names

He is an international superstar crowned as African champion like Drogba and Eto !!

Just accept the fact that somewhere along the line either his agent or the player decided to go against our clubs wishes and play in that last game ... this is not about money as we are not broke but why should we not publicise it as our biggest transfer ever ..it is normal practice in OUR country , it appears the practices in YOUR country have alot to learn from the European side of the game , if it falls or has fallen through then i wish Meteb all the best in whatever he chooses to do , but you must understand that our club DID NOT agree to him playing in that game and considering Meteb had already held talks with our Boss he would of been very clear on the fact that he was not to play in the game

It appears we would be better off without him ... personally even if it does still go ahead his reputation is already tainted and i will be waiting for him to do a "Ghaly" sometime soon ..

Yours Truly from a Die Hard BCFC Fan who just wants the best for his club ..thankyou and goodnight :city:

A couple of days ago I was wondering whether we were cutting off our nose to spite our face but on reflection I agree with you entirely. If we get Mifsud we have a player who:-

Is proven at Championship level

Can play at the English pace and deal with the physical side of our game

Speaks English

Will understand the English work ethic

Does not appear to be a Prima Donna who thinks HE IS the club

If Johnson told Metaeb specifically NOT TO PLAY in that game and he disobeyed orders all he has done is show a total lack of respect for his new manager (and team mates) and demonstrated that he is a selfish prima-donna who is not needed at our club.

If there was a genuine mix up then words fail me.

Emad is much more qualified than these names

He is an international superstar crowned as African champion like Drogba and Eto !!

:source:

emad meteb is NOT an international superstar like drogba and eto....

drogba could buy meteb with a months wages (i don't know exact figures)

Look dear friend. Understand that, whatever has gone wrong - it is not, and will not be, about money. IT IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. Clear?

Iam not insulting your team ,, the whole world is suffering from that obstacle " to agree at a point of sum of money "

We just discuss , dear, trying to remove any bad ideas on both sides .

Many questions about the collapse of many English wishes to have Emad Meteb signed with them ،،

To end these mysterious actions , Iwill narrate some events that happened :

First of all Emad is one of Al-Ahly superstars and he is one of our academy graduates , so it isnot easy to leave much more 50 million Ahlawy in All mid-east zone.

Emad decided to play the match againest our rival team as a simple "goodbye" say to his fans and Ahly supporters.

Emad asked his agent Hameed to tell the Bristol manager with that request that was approved by the manager as Hameed told him !!

That approval wasnot amust as the match was at 20 Jul while the contract was to be activated at 21 Jul ; but that was aprofessional and ethical act by Emad and the Egyptian side.

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

Finally there is not a deal; and there is a great loss for technical side of Bristol

Accept my regards ..

what everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :sleeping:

That is normal practice in European transfers, it's named managing your money/cash flow.

Hi chowie ,

that is Muslim from Forza forum if you remember me !!

I know that is normal practice but that is an indicator for my point of view

accept my regards

Many questions about the collapse of many English wishes to have Emad Meteb signed with them ،،

To end these mysterious actions , Iwill narrate some events that happened :

First of all Emad is one of Al-Ahly superstars and he is one of our academy graduates , so it isnot easy to leave much more 50 million Ahlawy in All mid-east zone.

Emad decided to play the match againest our rival team as a simple "goodbye" say to his fans and Ahly supporters.

Emad asked his agent Hameed to tell the Bristol manager with that request that was approved by the manager as Hameed told him !!

That approval wasnot amust as the match was at 20 Jul while the contract was to be activated at 21 Jul ; but that was aprofessional and ethical act by Emad and the Egyptian side.

Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

Finally there is not a deal; and there is a great loss for technical side of Bristol

Accept my regards ..

This is what happened exactly

Hi chowie ,

that is Muslim from Forza forum if you remember me !!

I know that is normal practice but that is an indicator for my point of view

accept my regards

Ok, so what are you talking about 1.5m for 6 months, a loan? So what happened to Forzaahly web site, it was shut down?

I admire this guy for having a go and sticking up for Emad and in all fairness the player is clearly a god in his own country but this is not what we need right now. What if he does come here now, its hardly going to be roll out the red carpet and he's probably expecting "emadmania" when he steps off the plain when the reality is we want the boy to earn it? I'm desperately trying not to get on his case until the truth is out but it really doesn't look great!

FROM INVADOR:- Finding the deal is so expensive or much bigger than their financial capacity they decided to innovate some obstacles for this deal by declaring that they are unable to get work permit for Emad or that Emad didnot execute the contract terms "that wasnot yet activated "..

FROM ME:- :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Not an ideal solution or good end for out discussion !!

if the deal is dead ,why do Ahly fans keep coming back to our forum? you must enjoy having this arguement with us .Here is a can of worms to open then. Do you expect us to still be happy with this discussion if and when Emad is told by City that the deal is off?

to be honest with you i hope Emad does come to Bristol for the 3 year contract an i hope Gj never lets him forget who is the boss.And i wish i had never heard of Al Ahly (which was quite true until the interest in Emad). Now go and do your homework :fastasleep:

Thread Title = " To Make It Clear !"

Misleading thread title of the decade perhaps?

To our new Egyptian friend;

Unless you have facts (that you can present via link,photo or media format) then your post are as specualtive as any of ours.

Saying "this is the truth" means nothing.

I could say that it is true I have got the moon on a stick; that doesn't make it so.

Sorry to be blunt, just finding your constant frenzied partisan posts a bit of a bore is all.

Guest MaloneFM
I wish the planned update to the forum server was this week.. it'd save me reading such nonsense...

THOMAS! Be nice to our overseas chum or you will be called a bully.

1.5M for just 6 months!! GJ had better have another look at that contract a bit sharpish. Nothing is what it seems...

From article

http://egyptianplayers.com/EmadMotaeb/articles-motaeb3.htm

Lack of professionalism at its best is what describes Egyptians transfer to Europe this summer. It started with Hosny Abd Rabo's never ending transfer saga and his delay in replying to Osasuna's offer which led to the Spanish side switching their interest elsewhere. Add to this his decision to prefer gulf money over living as a real professional in the World's strongest league, La Liga.

In addition to this, Meteb's transfer to Bristol City could be in a real jeopardy after the player's participation in the African Champions League match versus Zamalek against the will of his new coach Gary Johnson.

As EP reported earlier, Johnson rejected Meteb's request to play versus Zamalek. The English coach wanted Meteb to finish all his links with Al-Ahly in order to be granted a work permit However, Meteb played full ninety minutes versus Ahly's arch rivals, Zamalek in the African Champions League in the game that ended in a 2-1 win for Al-Ahly.

According to British sources, such behaviour from Meteb will result in a reaction from the coach and club board. It could range from a fine to the complete cancellation of the transfer deal.

While the cancellation of the deal doesn't seem to be going to happen, a fine could be awaiting the Egyptian upon arrival.

Mr Invador sir,

Has Emad ever been to Nottingham? It's a lovely place and they have a nice football team there. They may not 50m fans but pots of money and I think Emad would be very happy there :icecream:

Emad doesnot hurry after money

Emad refused abid from Russian club Saturn last March with about 5 million$ deal ..

I think Emad found Bristol as an ambitious team and he intended to exert his efforts to help them play in EPL.

your club, does not sound serious though.

http://www.ahlyegypt.com/team_games/soccer...oom/-----111116

That is not an injury !!

May be misunderstanding by your side..........It is only normal fatigue as we are in the start of our season like more than 3 players in our team that they didnot train for the past three days to get over this fatigue and they will play next sunday !!

That is not an injury !!

May be misunderstanding by your side..........It is only normal fatigue as we are in the start of our season like more than 3 players in our team that they didnot train for the past three days to get over this fatigue and they will play next sunday !!

Ok thank you for clearing that, sounds like he's just tired :noexpression:

Archived