IGNORED

Meteb Apologized...probable Some Good News

matar

He couldn't even score against Zamalek, what chance does he have at scoring in the English leagues! CANCEL THE DEAL.

;)

What sort of quoate is that,he cant be expected to score in every game.I think GJ has better experiance in the tranfer market than us and he liked him.Besides ,he may of been worried about getting injured.

What sort of quoate is that,he cant be expected to score in every game.I think GJ has better experiance in the tranfer market than us and he liked him.Besides ,he may of been worried about getting injured.

I think he was being tongue in cheek not serious

Guest Eamer

I was joking...

:doh:

Does anyone know if GJ and SL reads these comments on the forum

GJ doesn't, but CS and SL do, hell they used to post on here, we had an Ask SL & CS forum for a while, was excellent until people started abusing it! :gasmask: and eventually they gave up and disassociated this forum officially with BCFC.

metab apology site link

here is a link to the site metabs apology came from, sorry but no idea if it is an official site as is all in arabic!

its an egyptian newspaper, and i gave a summery of the report, it was not clear from Hameed (the english agent) about the legal terms he said he signed a final contract.

and things moves quickly...bad news about Mifsud, Ahli fans think Emad is going to sign 2 years contract with ahli and he will be training tomorrow..i think BCFC must move quick or they will end with none of the players

i hope we have them both but....

Having read the Egyptian article explaining the appology it seems Emads name translates as "tired" That seems a little worrying :whistle2:

Emad means base, and in football use it as a very essential player they cant play without.. Meteb is the one makes the others get tired, its the same writing but how you say it, so very good name...if you worried about that

so do i, smiles all round...

i must admit it seems to have gone all quiet on the egyptian friend front... where are they all? :dunno:

here not gone :D

I think thats a very good comment.

+1 i totally agree!

and there is no clear evidence that he disobeyed GJ - only that he did something gj said would not happen because of his registration having been cancelled - If GJ felt he was worth 1.5mm then surely we can overcome a mix up if that is what it was?? let's face it we have had players go to jail and come back - can anyone honestly say what Meteb did is worse? :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

nope not that bad :)

but he did make a mistake

If he has apologised that'll sort our legal position out nicely. Apology = admission of guilt in most instances. So he'll come if GJ wants him not because we have an legal obligation. Big gamble in my opinion. Mifsud/Maynard for me.

وأضاف حميد: بمجرد أن رأي متعب يشارك في المباراة اعتبر الأمر عدم وجود ثقة بينه وبين اللاعب، وأن هذا الأمر في أوروبا يعد أمراً خط.

This part of the statement is wrong, how dare they say that.

Emad means base, and in football use it as a very essential player they cant play without.. Meteb is the one makes the others get tired, its the same writing but how you say it, so very good name...if you worried about that

Matar, don't you know that Al-Masry El-Youm's sports section is by and large completely fabricated?

I reckon GJ & SL are playing a waiting game. Ahly play again on Sunday, and I think they are going to test Meteb's judgement, play and the deal is off, or refuse to play and the deal can be made. Difficult part is who owns the registration of the player, Ahly who may be able to force him to play.

Again, maybe City are will use a gentlemens agreement with Ahly, play him and the deal is off, leave him out of the team and the deal is on. :read:

I can't say but Al-Masry Youm is the Yallakora of newspapers.

Emad will not play on Sunday, and he has not featured in training ever since.

I'm sure someone said he HAD trained?? Deal on if what your saying is true!

I'm sure someone said he HAD trained?? Deal on if what your saying is true!

He has not trained with the team.

And now there are reports for a more reliable site saying that he will remain with Ahly until another opportunity for him.

I think he has been told not in uncertain terms that the deal is off.

i think we sould sign him after all he apologized to gj now it don't change much but doesent every one deserve a second chance :whistle2:

are you questioning the word of BCFC then?

I can only summise you must be because the OS has already said he has signed. You do not sign twice.

Did you not say that he is not injured ?

If so, why has he not trained and why will he not play on sunday ?

The plan was for him to play the game and take a plane on Wednesday to England.

I don't know Emad personally and i've never met him. But i've been close to our club for most of my 28 years and i can tell if something has any truth in it or is totally b***ocks.

I think he was expecting the issue to be resolved, you don't want to make a historical goodbye to everyone and show up the next day.

We played on Sunday, resumed training on Tuesday, and played a friendly on Thursday and he has not featured. We have another game against Zamalek on Sunday and he is not in the selection as we speak.

The plan was for him to play the game and take a plane on Wednesday to England.

I don't know Emad personally and i've never met him. But i've been close to our club for most of my 28 years and i can tell if something has any truth in it or is totally b***ocks.

I think he was expecting the issue to be resolved, you don't want to make a historical goodbye to everyone and show up the next day.

We played on Sunday, resumed training on Tuesday, and played a friendly on Thursday and he has not featured. We have another game against Zamalek on Sunday and he is not in the selection as we speak.

Why not?

Other Al Ahly fans have said he's about to sign a two year deal and we have no contractual hold over him, so he's free to play for Al Ahly.

As much as i think Meteb was out of order, he has a passion to play the game. Assuming that he played the 90 mins and didn't pick up any knocks, he is fit enough to play a full 90 mins of football, if/when he joins us. From the couple of friendlies i've seen, our nucleus of players need a bit more training to get fully fit for the season, so this guy is ahead of his new team-mates. This guy sounds like he's fit and ready for the task ahead in English football.

Meteb shouldn't have played but I believe this to be a blip on the way to being a City-star!

I don't wish any discomfort, but i hope GJ has a headache trying to choose which strikers start for us this season. Meteb, Mifsud, Trundle, Brooker, Adebola, Myrie-Williams..... Surely out of those players, and the competition they'll give each other, things can only improve on our success last season.

Only my views and thoughts :noexpression:

Archived