IGNORED

Meteb Apologized...probable Some Good News

matar

sorry i have not be back on long so no need of that is there :nono:

Lighten up lads, its a laugh, giggle just an amusing little emoticon....god we are all getting frazzled by all this talk...sorry lack of communication from the OS.....no offence meant f block

post-247-1217006781.gif

Meteb has already been unveiled. Do they do it twice for Arabs?

Wonder if we will unveil him every week for the next few months...?

Even better - will the Egyptians get as pissy if we play him against Bournemouth as we did when he played against Zamalek.... :rofl2br:

Lighten up lads, its a laugh, giggle just an amusing little emoticon....god we are all getting frazzled by all this talk...sorry lack of communication from the OS.....no offence meant f block

none taken MATTBCFC I'm heading for a braek down with all thisemad stuff :mf_sleep:

Meteb has already been unveiled. Do they do it twice for Arabs?

Don't know about Arabs, but am pretty certain that Jews are unveiled just the one time!

Big difference between being depressed and being disappointed.

So far those rag reports and dodgy web sites have been more or less spot on and all the info we have.

If you are happy waiting for the OS to confirm everything, then that's your perogative.

Some of us like to know what's going on - not what we are spoon fed from City's award winning website.

How can you be so sure the info coming out of these various sources is 'spot on' as you say when nothing has been confirmed to the contrary from the official 'he has signed' declaration on BCFC.

if I am missing something here please enlighten me but all i have seen thus far is news reports aplenty which could all be a load of hot air.

How can you be so sure the info coming out of these various sources is 'spot on' as you say when nothing has been confirmed to the contrary from the official 'he has signed' declaration on BCFC.

if I am missing something here please enlighten me but all i have seen thus far is news reports aplenty which could all be a load of hot air.

The news has come from his agent who has been qouted and it has been released on a website which has been pretty good with the truth.

The news has come from his agent who has been qouted and it has been released on a website which has been pretty good with the truth.

oh.. is that the same agent who told him he could in fact play for ahly against zamalekens because he had cleared it with the city agent?

sounds like a reliable source then.

no wonder the UK is in such a mess.. people believe any old boll-ocks. :noexpression:

Big difference between being depressed and being disappointed.

So far those rag reports and dodgy web sites have been more or less spot on and all the info we have.

If you are happy waiting for the OS to confirm everything, then that's your perogative.

Some of us like to know what's going on - not what we are spoon fed from City's award winning website.

well this ones spot on

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside...84229-21389624/

edit:

sorry thought you meant doggy websites :dunno:

because......those were the website that have carried all the information regarding Meteb of which prior to the signing was spot on in their comments and statements.

I think it's pretty much a given these days that if you want the latest upto date information about City, you don't look at the "offical website" first

unless of course your looking for info on the latest deal on half price kit and discount hospitality, basically the modern website is very much just an advertising tool with very little ACTUAL news.

Why would it have given us insurance? We still have to pay it. We stand to lose out on interest, that is the extent of the gamble when comparing upfront payments with insurance. Perhaps there is a deal with ahly in the contract that if meteb does not settle you have an option to buy back for £X

Just gives us a bit of bargaining power if he gets homesick for Ahly

because......those were the website that have carried all the information regarding Meteb of which prior to the signing was spot on in their comments and statements.

I think it's pretty much a given these days that if you want the latest upto date information about City, you don't look at the "offical website" first

unless of course your looking for info on the latest deal on half price kit and discount hospitality, basically the modern website is very much just an advertising tool with very little ACTUAL news.

what an odd perspective. You a bit of a George Orwell fan then?

If you're puerile and not already in a pub, things like this, evidently:

http://tinyurl.com/5vjeod

:whistle2:

Not sure if you have noticed. This article is dated 17th July. So before be played on Sunday.

Personally not sure we should bother with him now. Spoke to a Spurs fan last night who said that both their Egyptians have been more hassle then they are worth.

Also. am I right in thinking African Cup of Nations takes place every two years. This means we will loose him for six weeks or so come Jan/Feb 2010

Wow, looks like he has been offered a new improved deal of £5000 a week by Ahly.

The point is that we on Monday where supposed to finish the paper work signing a injured player. What a joke!

It's time someone learn Al-Ahly a lesson.

Maybe he had that injury already when having his medical and therefor was strongly advised not to play that last game?

Giving it a second thought he probably got the injury when visiting the womens training camp we heard about earlier.. ; )

Or maybe it is El Ahlys way of appeasing their fans knowing he won't be playing on Sunday!

Why the club haven't issued a statement after the last week surely means the deal isn't dead, otherwise they would have said something publicly!

We will have to wait a bit longer methinks.

Archived