IGNORED

Sl Speaks

frenchred

It will not be on the OS later. SL said the plans are not for general circulation and will not be on the OS for the time being.

Surely showing it to 1000(?) people is general circulation enough. Seems unfair not to show people who couldnt attend.

ah thats the one with the slightly sloping roof isnt it?

sounds impressive!!! our own little "small wembley"!!!

but don't like the two tiered stands at either end!! i wanted single tiered behind both goals!!

:noexpression:

Yes the South stand has the roof which over laps this appeared to be flatter but comparable. Hopefully the design will be out soon for others to draw their conclusions but i thought the two end stands really were very dissappointing.

The stadium looked like the valley, but not sure if thats was because it was so RED?? Could'nt see the corporate boxes, although they were mentioned..... If they are behind the goal, it will be still outnumbered by normal seating and its well hidden

Surely showing it to 1000(?) people is general circulation enough. Seems unfair not to show people who couldnt attend.

SL said it wont be made public, because the designs are not complete. He did say he wanted some feedback from us before finalizing the plans. The feedback was very positive - Myself i am unsure.

SL said it wont be made public, because the designs are not complete. He did say he wanted some feedback from us before finalizing the plans. The feedback was very positive - Myself i am unsure.

Thanks for that info, Riaz.

Surely he'd get more feedback, good and bad, if more people saw it?

If anyone who was there could give a detailed description of the plans i would be very grateful. I don't understand why they're not going on the OS. I'm working today so couldn't get to the open day, i really wanna see those plans!

Have a lok on the OS at the 'Steve reveals Mifsud deal' story and there appears to be a picture of the new stadium behind Lansdown on the screen.

the masters of flack deflection(SL & GJ) have just announced at the open day the Meteb deal is OFF. Mifsud will sign tomorrow (Monday) and another on his way in the week but cant say who!

I suppose all ' these arriving' will realise they were never the number one targets!!

I wouldn't "trust" Emad to cut my lawn in case he did my neighbours instead after hearing what the Chairman implied.

Flack should not come into it on this.

it was only a prototype and not the finished article.

they didn't want it to go out to the evil post and

have them saying this will be our new stadium.

trust someone to put the pictures up on here after steve lansdown

asked people politly not to take photos with cameras and phones :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Just to add Steve also said:

Keogh would not play for us again (had not responded to contract offer and has not turned up for training). His agent is trying to find him a club. Silly boy.

We had a call from Watford about Brad. Obviously a very short one. We will not be selling any more first team squad players. Some of the youngsters will go on loan if not in the squad.

FL Chairmen's meeting proposed a reserve league for Championship teams (north and south divisions) but he had heard nothing since their Portugal meeting.

Oh, and Gary's going nowhere. There is no club in this League that could tempt him and if he speculated about the sort of Prem club that might... well Spurs came to mind. :innocent06:

I think that a reserve league would be excellent - we need our players to be playing better opposition than there are in current reserve games, whether they are young or seniors that haven't played for a while/are returning from injury. We could always continue to arrange other local games in addition to this if such a stern test wasn't needed.

As for Keogh - what a tit.

it was only a prototype and not the finished article.

they didn't want it to go out to the evil post and

have them saying this will be our new stadium.

trust someone to put the pictures up on here after steve lansdown

asked people politly not to take photos with cameras and phones :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

But it could be our new stadium if fans do not have the opportunity to see the designs and offer feedback. Its not hard to inform the Evening post that the design was a prototype.

But it could be our new stadium if fans do not have the opportunity to see the designs and offer feedback. Its not hard to inform the Evening post that the design was a prototype.

Easy to inform them but hard to be sure they print the truth. At another point Steve remarked how on the same day they reported Mifsud would play at Bournemouth and that the deal was in trouble.

Easy to inform them but hard to be sure they print the truth. At another point Steve remarked how on the same day they reported Mifsud would play at Bournemouth and that the deal was in trouble.

Sorry but if the design was on the OS as well i doubt even the evening post would pass it off as playing up front v Antwerp.

Stadium plans look promising from my point of view. a 'new Eastend' wasn't mentioned but there will surely be one. Where do you think away supporters will be housed? Behind goal, side stands?

SL said he had never heard of the player everyone was mentioning, maybe that was Marc Janko?

I agree, Keogh is going to spend the rest of his career playing for teams in the third tier of English football, or even fourth tier. :noexpression:

IMO, i was suprised how open SL was about transfers and the stadium. How does everyone feel on that prospective?

Archived