IGNORED

Kids Are Banned

nobby

Go on then bucksred, what do we do??? I don't see that we can do anything but take it on the chin, the club will not change their mind because we are upset about it, us younger fans are (somewhat rightly) not considered as important as adults.
Most of you guys are local, and I'd reckon most of the ######s are too, and I reckon at least some of them are known to you? Grass em to the club, and get em banned, or alternatively have a quiet word in their shell like..and I'm sure you guys, between ya have brains, and a bit of brawn should these prats act up. THey would run a mile from the real hoolies, cos most of them are members of a mob, and only act hard then, and you guys turning round and saying-oi, dont do this at our club! WE dont like our club being dragged down by this behaviour.

Please note I dont mean getting em in the ground! When you see em in their normal environment then you deal with it. And yes there will be some right headbangers among them, but you know who they are, and they wont be scared off, but ensure they get banned.As for adults rushing the fence, the point is taken, and we should all let the club know who they are.

Its rough being treated like this, but modern society always has a scapegoat- bikers/mods causing havoc at Clacton or whereever, it was the bikers fault cos they wear leathers, and those nice mods wear suits, for example. I've been a biker all my adult life and we still get treated like ######, cos we are an easy target. So we have to win people over and let them see we're not out to rape their daughters, tear up their town, and lower their property values when we win next door. We have to show them we have the same standards and values they do, while retaining our independant way of life.

Does that make sense.. hope it does because I'm not great with words, and I prefer to get on and do what I have to do.

I mean it sincerely when I say I hope you guys n gals win, because the club is yours for years to come, and if we win now, it will be a great place to be in a few years, once you win against the pond life. I have confidence in you guys knowing what to do and doing it well.

Archived