IGNORED

Mr Pete Borough

Roe

I just can't believe that this got past the person who took the phone call/enquiry and the person who passed it to the tannoy reader, AND the tannoy reader himself. I mean seriously??

Maybe the tannoy reader thought it up himself ;)

The tannoy reader was definately in on it surely he thought something was up with a request to go home immediately :laugh:

I'm not so sure - Dave Lloyd sounded pretty sincere to me. Maybe he just didn't clock it, or maybe he did and carried it off perfectly.

certainly was funny! we all picked it up immediatly and cracked up.

I wonder if saturday a mr Michael Hunt might be required for something urgent!

Fair play to whoever rang that one in! they must have been pissing themselves with laughter!!

Taxi for david lloyd!!!

Dave L......it's time to come clean. Were you 'in' on it or not?

In Dave's defence, I heard it at the game, then read it here and it took me three attempts before I twigged it.

My first thought was........'poor bugger, something serious has happend!'

So Dave, if I was in your shoes, I'd have read it out too!

Dave L......it's time to come clean. Were you 'in' on it or not?

In Dave's defence, I heard it at the game, then read it here and it took me three attempts before I twigged it.

My first thought was........'poor bugger, something serious has happend!'

So Dave, if I was in your shoes, I'd have read it out too!

Thank god it wasn't just me!! I was trying to work out all the possible sexual connotations (like Ivor Biggun and Mike Hunt) until I saw it written down here!

Guest MaloneFM

David take a tip from uncle Roger a broadcaster of many years sitting. Should you have to read out any announcements in the future from any of these people check before hitting the on switch.

Eamon Fyre

Norman D Landings

Helen Weals

Francis Fogbounde

A Mr Stan Pipe, Stan Dandeliver or Stan Lee Nyfe

I think you would twig Stan Byorman. Should you get a request asking if anyone has seen a certain chap called Mr Hunt. NEVER EVER call Mr Hunt, Mike. Always Michael. It would be a quick way to resign otherwise.

No doubts my fellow protaganists will supply you with several others.

Archived