IGNORED

Crewe Alexandra

westred1

We have got to give Maynard some time, he is a raw talent and will score goals for us, maybe not in big numbers until next season. Magic daps will definately play a full part this season too, it is a long season and all four will get their chance.

More important now is left back coverage as I believe Fonts is too defensive minded when playing in this position.

We should have started with Brooker and Trundle.

Goalscoring was our problem last year so if we lose or do not score tonight do we keep the faith up front on Saturday or do we try Brooker or Trundle or both?

By the way, I understand QPR are a very big side this year with 8 players first team players over 6ft 2". So should we match thunder with thunder (Brooker and Adebola?) or pace and touch (Maynard and Trundle)

We should have started with Brooker and Trundle.

Goalscoring was our problem last year so if we lose or do not score tonight do we keep the faith up front on Saturday or do we try Brooker or Trundle or both?

By the way, I understand QPR are a very big side this year with 8 players first team players over 6ft 2". So should we match thunder with thunder (Brooker and Adebola?) or pace and touch (Maynard and Trundle)

Sky Sports reporter at tonights game has said that they are playing excellent football, so i would say Adebola and Maynard/Trundle.

Archived