IGNORED

Show Your Support, Show Your Respect

thatcham red

On ziderheads they have Red Goblin Speaks Out, Old Gits Corner, Ted Pitmans Newsround, and The Three-Some, each being both entertaining and informative in its own way.

On here could we not have "Words of Wisdom From The Sage", or possibly "Yet More Pompous Crap from a Sad and Negative Bufoon"?

Still no reasoned replies.....

I think Robbored is having problems with the thought process. "I'm having a good time, and i want to make noise and show my exhuberance, but instead of clapping and singing like everyone else i'm going to pound on this piece of metal or bang this seat up and down to create noise"

It is a bit odd for someone who doesn't think like that at all.

I think we have a genuine problem if people now that they do know they can damage the stadium in this way..continue to do it. Twas clearly an unexpected consequence this time and was stopped (I assume) after noticing potential damage.

why is in necessary to damage the stadium to create an atmosphere?

Well of course, we all know that reasoned or well meaning replies are normally ignored by yourself, for instance previous Supporters Club questions and now of course your ducking out of paying out to charity.

The most obvious answer of cause that it is not necessary. Could you point out where this has been said elsewhere? Incidental damage, of which has been highlighted, can easily be avoided and perhaps, in a more modern and better constructed facility would not have occurred in the first place.

You're missing the point Riaz.

An atmosphere can created very well without the need to hit anything at all. There was a great atmosphere at AG against Palace in the play-offs but no damage was done at that game or other games that have been very atmospheric.

Using 'excitment' as a an excuse as Edson suggests is borderline on the ridiculous.

So, you have never broken anything accidentally whilst excited?

Can't say I'm overly surprised.

My explanation was a reason, not an excuse, which is what you asked for originally. Though obviously you've changed the wording now rather than just accept that as a reason.

I don't think anyone has looked to make excuses, they have simply admitted it was an accident. Several times.

You're missing the point Riaz.

An atmosphere can created very well without the need to hit anything at all. There was a great atmosphere at AG against Palace in the play-offs but no damage was done at that game or other games that have been very atmospheric.

Using 'excitment' as a an excuse as Edson suggests is borderline on the ridiculous.

It can be created without, but better with...

Banging the back of the stand has always happened, home and away, and i've never seen any "damage" done until now.

And how do you know there was no damage against palace? because I know for a fact there was!! (again accidental before you start)

Can I ask Robbored, whats your idea of "fun" or how do you "unwind"???

Still no reasoned replies.....

That is an extremely good answer.

Well, it is if you ignore reply numbers 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 18, 19, 21, 22, 30, 31, 35, 36, 41, 57 and 58, in amongst all the other off subject posts and banter.

Although I think reply number 9 has a very strong hint of credibility about it.

Cant believe I just wasted three and a half minutes doing that.

Put my mind at rest Robbored. Is this really a one man big angling competition, or are you really that stupid?

It can be created without, but better with...

Banging the back of the stand has always happened, home and away, and i've never seen any "damage" done until now.

And how do you know there was no damage against palace? because I know for a fact there was!! (again accidental before you start)

You're looking at it.

the damage to the seats are caused by peolpe at the back standing on them, so they can see and alot were damaged against palace in the play-offs, when trundle scored...

No i mean it something that people do, creating noise by banging the seats up and down. Especially when the wooden seats were up in the Dolman. Not that damage was being caused by it etc. Just an example of something unusual to me.

See i wouldn't do that. It's not something i'd ever think about doing, and i wouldn't bang on the cladding either. It's not in my thought process to do it. and because i wouldn't and prefer to jump about, cheer and clap I find it a little odd that someone would prefer or choose to do otherwise. But each ot their own of course providing it causes no harm. I'm was guessing that Robbored didn't understand the thought process of people who did these things hence the what's the need remark.

See i wouldn't do that. It's not something i'd ever think about doing, and i wouldn't bang on the cladding either. It's not in my thought process to do it. and because i wouldn't and prefer to jump about, cheer and clap I find it a little odd that someone would prefer or choose to do otherwise. But each ot their own of course providing it causes no harm. I'm was guessing that Robbored didn't understand the thought process of people who did these things hence the what's the need remark.

I'm glad someone gets my point.

But still no reasoned replies as to why they feel the need to do it.... :disapointed2se:

No i mean it something that people do, creating noise by banging the seats up and down. Especially when the wooden seats were up in the Dolman. Not that damage was being caused by it etc. Just an example of something unusual to me.

ahh you see, you don't enjoy the same things as I, but at least your not ignorant!! you see, Mr Robinson does not approve of much, especially anything to do with the EE. The pitch invasion for example, which included thousaunds of JUBILANT fans was described by Mr Robinson as "very frightening for the players" and "dangerous".... oh and that reminds me, he is Mr. Health & Safety too!

I'm glad someone gets my point.

But still no reasoned replies as to why they feel the need to do it.... :disapointed2se:

For the same reasons Gary Johnson has asked fans to get behind the team or that man with the microphone would encourage the crowd to sing or even why bands use drummers. Very basic and easy to understand this and there are reasoned replies all the way through thread.

So it's happened before and it was also an accident on that occasion too, at what point does this cease to be accidental and become criminal damage?... Or do you all have memorys the size of a goldfish?

Oh dear!, you think it's 'fun' and a source to 'unwind' to thump tin cladding on the back of the EE! what are you an ape?

Sounds like you need to have a pre-match five knuckle shuffle or go and give the misses a service to channel some of that built up frustration . Naturally at home before you go to the match, not actually in the EE :innocent06:

There no excuse to damage our own stadium and if you see people doing it you shoulf tell 'em!

pervert.

Vandal :yawn:

I think Robbored is having problems with the thought process. "I'm having a good time, and i want to make noise and show my exhuberance, but instead of clapping and singing like everyone else i'm going to pound on this piece of metal or bang this seat up and down to create noise"

It is a bit odd for someone who doesn't think like that at all.

I think we have a genuine problem if people now that they do know they can damage the stadium in this way..continue to do it. Twas clearly an unexpected consequence this time and was stopped (I assume) after noticing potential damage.

This man knows what's what.

Thus if you have done this before and know the outcome doesn't it become intentional there after?

Can only be an accidental once.

Is it the same person or persons?

It can be accidental to break a seat seveal times if there is no intent unless it can be proved the individual was being utterly reckless.

Step forward Riaz....

You obviously have not understood me. supporters in general, stand on the seats at the back, so they can see the game and occasionally they cant take the weight. This happened against palace, as i said and it obviously happened again. I myself, have not damaged any seats. hope this clears things up

So it's happened before and it was also an accident on that occasion too, at what point does this cease to be accidental and become criminal damage?... Or do you all have memorys the size of a goldfish?

Oh dear!, you think it's 'fun' and a source to 'unwind' to thump tin cladding on the back of the EE! what are you an ape?

Sounds like you need to have a pre-match five knuckle shuffle or go and give the misses a service to channel some of that built up frustration . Naturally at home before you go to the match, not actually in the EE :innocent06:

There no excuse to damage our own stadium and if you see people doing it you shoulf tell 'em!

Vandal :yawn:

Great reply, funny as well.

It seems Riaz has gone quiet on the subject of damaging the EE.....

Archived