IGNORED

Show Your Support, Show Your Respect

thatcham red

This wasn't widely publicised by the club, so credit for that.

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/trust_news...cle000518.shtml

A few of us we're banging the cladding, including myself. It was fine until about 3 of us all started to bang it at the same time - it then become very loose - it was purely accidental though :noexpression:

A few of us we're banging the cladding, including myself. It was fine until about 3 of us all started to bang it at the same time - it then become very loose - it was purely accidental though :noexpression:

"This could be a result of over excitement or just mindless vandalism"

Did you get over excited or are you a mindless vandal?

"This could be a result of over excitement or just mindless vandalism"

Did you get over excited or are you a mindless vandal?

Maybe the OR could be an AND?

An over excitable mindless vandal; surely the worse kind?

Personally, I blame the club. Loose cladding, Health & Safety concern?

I'm off now to decide if Poles is an acceptable term for Polish people and to put cushions on the seats at the local park roundabout.

you can see the damage from outside the ground, all dented out, thing is, I'm sure if you sneezed on that metal it would dent!

aslong as it's not on purpose, then theres no big issue, if you hit it and it starts to batter in, then stop. simple.

people have to remember how hard certain people (not me i know) worked to get that stand open to home fans again, and its made a massive difference having it open.

long live the EE! :)

Its sad to read such articles.

As one of the EE originals from the 60's and 70's I can honestly say that back then I never ever saw our own fans vandalise their own stadium. Plenty of times I saw it happen away from home but never at AG.

What gets into these mindless numpties? What attracts them to the EE? :dunno:

As one of the EE originals from the 60's and 70's I can honestly say that back then I never ever saw our own fans vandalise their own stadium. Plenty of times I saw it happen away from home but never at AG.

I'm guessing you're a "glass half empty" sort of fellow

Why are you so negative? There was'nt any vandalism - seats have been broken, probabaly at the back where people stand on them to be able to see the game. And as I've said in a previous post, the cladding was being hit to help create an atmosphere.. When the cladding become loose, I seem to be the only one who noticed and otheres carried on hitting it.. creating more damage without knowing...

Wheres the vandalism?

You sir are a ####. Any reason to put down the EE. Where is it confirmed that its vandalism? Theres already an explanation why these things have happened yet you choose to try and put the people there are in there down.

Grow up for **** sake.

Its also fair to say that City fans have vandalised the Dolman stand on a number of occasions as well as the Williams and many of these events could not have been accidents due to their scale.

What have you got on that hook Robbored, cheese or maggots, do you use a swim feeder or do you prefer ground bait, what size line are you using?

All good stuff though :surrender:

Guest MaloneFM
I'm guessing you're a "glass half empty" sort of fellow

No Mooms Robinson is a "I was wrong on a bet now I won't give the money to charity" kind of fellow. To do with city being fined in any way over the Palace play off game.

As proved by your uncle and the nice chap from the fa.

Pay up Robinson. I've still got the e mail if anyone wants me to stick it on here.

No Mooms Robinson is a "I was wrong on a bet now I won't give the money to charity" kind of fellow. To do with city being fined in any way over the Palace play off game.

As proved by your uncle and the nice chap from the fa.

Pay up Robinson. I've still got the e mail if anyone wants me to stick it on here.

I've make payments to charity. I have a standing order with the NSPCC every month.Have done for years.

So you read what appears to be an honest explanation from Riaz, and still decided to post this garbage.

Good on you. :pancake:

no mindless intentional vandalism what so ever, i was near the bit of corrugated sheeting that broke through,

fans were banging it with the intention of getting a drum feel and when it went through the fans were genuinely surprised and concerned by the ease of the sheeting coming loose.

Archived