IGNORED

Those Who Boo'd Lita

dezgimed

I assume you are all perfect citizens in your free time, away from work?

Lita's job was to score goals. He did that for us, in abundance.

What he did, and how he behaved in his own free time is little relevance to us.

But apparently because he might have been a bad boy, people thought it was ok to boo him.

In that case, I assume all of the boo'ers are saints and angels in their free time?

If not, the word hippocrate springs to mind.

I would've clapped him had my hand not been bruised. It's the thought that counts. Stupid to boo a guy that scored 30 goals in a season for us though. He always did what he could and got a seven figure fee for him. Any need to boo him?

Only time I boo'ed was Trundle in injury time when he could've tried crossing the ball in but instead decided to hold the ball by the touchline for a couple of seconds.

The fact is, it is vely unlikely that those who boo'd him are perfect angels in their social lives.

For all we know, and its possible, they are arrongant, rude, obnoxious ######s in their own time.

But that apparently is ok for them, but not for Lita...

There will always be some.

No doubt if Tinnion came back for some reason then he'd get boo'ed for his time as Manager. A lot of people only remember the most recent thing that's happened, Tinnion being Manager as opposed to his time as a player and Lita leaving us rather than scoring 30 goals in a season.

But apparently because he might have been a bad boy, people thought it was ok to boo him.

In that case, I assume all of the boo'ers are saints and angels in their free time?

If you re a footballer then what you do do in your free time does have a revelence on us and it's like footballers are ambassadors for the club. Brooker and Orr went to Prison for something they did in there free time, That wasn't exactly good publicity for the club was it?

I booed and abused him because we all know how dangerous of a player he is and considering he didn't score I recon the crowd got to him and got in his head. If that's what it takes to win a game then so be it, I went home feeling as if I played a part in our victory.

I'm a huge Murray fan so that would make me a hiprocrit if I would have clapped him don't you think?

I would've clapped him had my hand not been bruised. It's the thought that counts. Stupid to boo a guy that scored 30 goals in a season for us though. He always did what he could and got a seven figure fee for him. Any need to boo him?

Only time I boo'ed was Trundle in injury time when he could've tried crossing the ball in but instead decided to hold the ball by the touchline for a couple of seconds.

So you would happily clap a former player if you could even though he left us at the first opportunity due to signs in his eyes but you booed a current player of ours who would rather time waste. You son are a complete moron and are everything I hate about modern football> I guess you were also one of the ones that booed Ashley Cole?

Let me get this straight, you booed a player for keeping hold of the ball in injury time, when we were winning, rather than crossing the ball and in all probability giving it straight back to the opposition? Oh dear.

I thought it was disgusting that some of our fans booed him and were calling him a w.....r.

Lita scored a lot of goals for us in a very short time and was sold for a fair bit too.

How on earth he deserved that amount of shit I'll never know, what he does off the pitch had nothing to do with what he did on it, he played his arse off for us and got a move that suited all parties at the time, if it matters that much to people what our players or ex players have done in there spare time then god forbid that drink driver Dziekanowski comes back to the gate.

#### the lot of them.

Sorry Mum.

Nope, I am both a Saint and an angle in my free time :innocent06:

See the otib/AG Taliban's not been bought down yet.

I think anybody universally regarded as a t055-piece is fair game for booing, sorry if you don't.

got what be deserved in terms of reception

No loyalty to the club or manager who gave him his chance, just ran for the Reading money when it was offered.

Said he wanted to stay but then just showed pure greed

Pure Greed? Club didnt have to accept the million transfer fee. If you offered any league 1 player a chance to play for a top championship team with a chance of getting promoted to the prem they would jump at the chance!!

Where was the clubs loyalty to Lita? He scores 30 goals for you and the club accepts the 1st offer on the table.

People are entitled to their opinions, boo him or not is a personal thing.

He doesn't play for City anymore so is therefore the enemy, simple as that in my eyes.

If he would have scored,he would have acted like he had won the world cup i am sure but thankfully he didnt.

People are entitled to their opinions, boo him or not is a personal thing.

He doesn't play for City anymore so is therefore the enemy, simple as that in my eyes.

If he would have scored,he would have acted like he had won the world cup i am sure but thankfully he didnt.

yeah its quite simple

he was a great player for city and I'd welcome him back if he ever ran out wearing a BRISTOL CITY shirt

but in order to put him off his game he got boo'ed,

I'm not going to welcome him back like the prodigal son only to watch him slot three goals past us

no thanks

I booed Lita yesterday with about 500 other fans in the EE, so what if he scored goals for us hes not a legend and IMO Lita sums up what a modern day footbaler is all about. Going in town thinking he is some sort of superstar, strutting around like he owns the place. He is quite a pathetic bloke and if youve ever been on a night out and saw his anticts you would know exactly what i mean.

And another thing if you were on 2 or 3 grand a week would you really go out in your own city centre knowing there will be drunk rovers fans wanting to pick fights with you? This sums Leroy up the guy has no class and i personally think he liked going out in Bristol beacuse people knew who he was.

I will be booing him every time he comes back to the gate and i don't need people telling me I'm a hipporcate.

Pure Greed? Club didnt have to accept the million transfer fee. If you offered any league 1 player a chance to play for a top championship team with a chance of getting promoted to the prem they would jump at the chance!!

Where was the clubs loyalty to Lita? He scores 30 goals for you and the club accepts the 1st offer on the table.

The money was important to us at the time,however we have moved up a level as did lita,love to see us reunited.

But your post is spot on.

Quite agree. I was disappointed with the EE yesterday as this is where the booing began and calling him a w***nker. I wonder how many of those who booed him yesterday had cheered when he used to play for us and scored some wonderful goals. A bit fickle eh? What people do outside outside of the club they play for has nothing to do with anybody except that individual. :disapointed2se:

I booed Lita yesterday with about 500 other fans in the EE, so what if he scored goals for us hes not a legend and IMO Lita sums up what a modern day footbaler is all about. Going in town thinking he is some sort of superstar, strutting around like he owns the place. He is quite a pathetic bloke and if youve ever been on a night out and saw his anticts you would know exactly what i mean.

And another thing if you were on 2 or 3 grand a week would you really go out in your own city centre knowing there will be drunk rovers fans wanting to pick fights with you? This sums Leroy up the guy has no class and i personally think he liked going out in Bristol beacuse people knew who he was.

I will be booing him every time he comes back to the gate and i don't need people telling me I'm a hipporcate.

So I suppose you will be booing every ex City player when they come back to the gate will you? Whatever Leroy got up to outside the club is his business. I have a cousin who played for the City and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, no brashness or cutting edge to him but he was pinned up against a shop window by a Rovers fan becasue of the team he played for. If you are a fooballer you leave yourself open to the the muppets out there who support other teams. Ok some handle it better than others but if someone is slagging me off there is no way they would get away with it.

If you re a footballer then what you do do in your free time does have a revelence on us and it's like footballers are ambassadors for the club. Brooker and Orr went to Prison for something they did in there free time, That wasn't exactly good publicity for the club was it?

I booed and abused him because we all know how dangerous of a player he is and considering he didn't score I recon the crowd got to him and got in his head. If that's what it takes to win a game then so be it, I went home feeling as if I played a part in our victory.

You've missed the point.

Those in the EE are embassadors to their employers too (if they have jobs). So none of them go out in town on a Saturday night and act like a d###?

Doubtful.

Quite agree. I was disappointed with the EE yesterday as this is where the booing began and calling him a w***nker. I wonder how many of those who booed him yesterday had cheered when he used to play for us and scored some wonderful goals. A bit fickle eh? What people do outside outside of the club they play for has nothing to do with anybody except that individual. :disapointed2se:

Its got nothing to do with being fickle it what fans used to routinely do, its normal, its traditional and a warm reception e.g Hill gets earnt by having years at a club and fans having an affinity with that player.

Excellent work East End keep it up.

Its got nothing to do with being fickle it what fans used to routinely do, its normal, its traditional and a warm reception e.g Hill gets earnt by having years at a club and fans having an affinity with that player.

Excellent work East End keep it up.

Hahaha :rofl2br:

Hill refused to sign an extension to his deal unless there was a get out clause included, he wanted championship football like Lita did, the difference was, Lita commanded more of a fee because he was an England U21 international and highly rated.

Hill and Lita moved because they had a burning ambition to play championship football, Lita got Premier league football, so I fail to see how he did anything wrong, if your boss tomorrow offers you a load of extra wages and a chance to prove yourself at the top of your industry I'm sure you are going to tell him to do one. Especially when you are just 21 years old.

Lita didn't deserve the crap he got, he did nothing wrong as a player here, maybe he acts a prat off it, but that has nothing to do with how he played for City, he always turned up and gave it his all.

bull shit, hill left at the first offer, he must have asked for such a small release clause

the only reason hill's reception was so good was because he milked it and took ages walking across the pitch.

the guy was a quality player, but so was leroy... leroy desered a nice reception.

Hill was a class act on and off the pitch for seven years who was popular with fans hence the glowing standing ovation from all four stands.

Hahaha :rofl2br:

Hill refused to sign an extension to his deal unless there was a get out clause included, he wanted championship football like Lita did, the difference was, Lita commanded more of a fee because he was an England U21 international and highly rated.

Hill and Lita moved because they had a burning ambition to play championship football, Lita got Premier league football, so I fail to see how he did anything wrong, if your boss tomorrow offers you a load of extra wages and a chance to prove yourself at the top of your industry I'm sure you are going to tell him to do one. Especially when you are just 21 years old.

Lita didn't deserve the crap he got, he did nothing wrong as a player here, maybe he acts a prat off it, but that has nothing to do with how he played for City, he always turned up and gave it his all.

Aha Hill by means unexplained by science brainwashed an entire ground into giving him a standing ovation a skill Lita has yet to obtain.

So you would happily clap a former player if you could even though he left us at the first opportunity due to signs in his eyes but you booed a current player of ours who would rather time waste. You son are a complete moron and are everything I hate about modern football> I guess you were also one of the ones that booed Ashley Cole?

Some players I would applaud then there are others I might boo. Lita is one I would clap. Keogh is one I would boo.

I boo'ed Trundle for holding the ball as he had a good chance to cross the ball in and I thought he was supposed to be one of our creative players. He lost the ball anyway so attempting a cross would've been a better option. When does holding the ball by the touchline ever work?

And no I didn't boo Ashley Cole. I don't follow International football. If I did then I still wouldn't have boo'ed him. Was stupid.

Archived