IGNORED

Those Who Boo'd Lita

dezgimed

i think you might find that Lita got most of his abuse after he went down in the box. And I think you will find that no matter what player from what club when they do that theyget what they deserve. Had he maqnaged to con the ref I'm pretty sure you would have heard an awful lot more abuse thrown his way thn he got.

What, he went down in the box in the warm up?

He was boo'd before kick off.

I didn't understand the abuse Lita received either. A quality player for us who only a few weks ago many were clammering to get back!

The vast majority of the abuse was coming from the self righteous East End crew. Enough said.

:fish:

As one of the self righteous knuckle dragging EastEnd crew, I would like to apologise to Mr Lita.

I booed and jeered Mr Lita as I thought it might in some small way put him off his game, but selfishly I was unaware that by doing this it might upset Mr Lita and his fan club.

Please accept my humble apologies - in the future I will direct all my abuse at those playing in red and white especially that number 33 :fastasleep:

I think the initial post suggested that his behaviour off the pitch was of little relevence to us??

...and in the same post was suggesting that the people who booed him's behaviour outside of work was relevant. And then had the nerve to suggest hypocrisy. Doh.

This is another ridiculous thread indicative of the shocking quality of posting on here these days.

:mf_sleep:

...and in the same post was suggesting that the people who booed him's behaviour outside of work was relevant. And then had the nerve to suggest hypocrisy. Doh.

This is another ridiculous thread indicative of the shocking quality of posting on here these days.

Double standards springs to mind.

Whats that whooshing noise, oh just the point of my post bypassing you...

:closedeyes:

Exactly, i cannot believe how passionatly some fans feel about Mr Lita, the guy got a few boos from the EE what the hell is the big deal? Havnt we got other things to discuss other than a player who got booed by a few fans, i mean shorly isnt this call banter or havnt the happy clappy fans heard of this word?

I'm sure he has quickly forgotten about it and so should some fans on here.

Exactly, i cannot believe how passionatly some fans feel about Mr Lita, the guy got a few boos from the EE what the hell is the big deal? Havnt we got other things to discuss other than a player who got booed by a few fans, i mean shorly isnt this call banter or havnt the happy clappy fans heard of this word?

I'm sure he has quickly forgotten about it and so should some fans on here.

I'm a happy clappy now?! Woo hoo!

Its called respect, he didnt actually do anything wrong besides score lots of goals for a poor team.

Its called respect, he didnt actually do anything wrong besides score lots of goals for a poor team.

Youve missed the point, the majority of fans didnt actually boo him beacuse he did something wrong they booed him simply to put him off.

Loads of players get booed when they return to there old clubs, Wayne Rooney springs to mind, he never actually did anything ''wrong'' at Everton but he still gets booed to put him off and to make the atnosphere as hostile as possible.

Shorely that is what its about making your home ground hostile? Desgimed what would you have liked us to do put a big banner in the EE saying welcome home leroy?

The fact is he got booed I'm shore he has forgotten about it and so should we, lets talk about bristol city and not leroy bloody lita.

This is football not ladies tennis. I am sure Leroy didn't cry himself to sleep last night.

As for respect, I don't think Leroy gave much to that City fan in Westbury or the two coppers or anyone else in his path of carnage in our fair city. So it's a bit rich to suggest that even if you think it's all irrelevant.

Youve missed the point, the majority of fans didnt actually boo him beacuse he did something wrong they booed him simply to put him off.

Loads of players get booed when they return to there old clubs, Wayne Rooney springs to mind, he never actually did anything ''wrong'' at Everton but he still gets booed to put him off and to make the atnosphere as hostile as possible.

Shorely that is what its about making your home ground hostile? Desgimed what would you have liked us to do put a big banner in the EE saying welcome home leroy?

The fact is he got booed I'm shore he has forgotten about it and so should we, lets talk about bristol city and not leroy bloody lita.

In that case I must have missed the 90 minute booing sessions for all 11 opposition players for every home game for the last 5 years.

If you want hostility, try booing all of the opposition...?

:fish:

As one of the self righteous knuckle dragging EastEnd crew, I would like to apologise to Mr Lita.

I booed and jeered Mr Lita as I thought it might in some small way put him off his game, but selfishly I was unaware that by doing this it might upset Mr Lita and his fan club.

Please accept my humble apologies - in the future I will direct all my abuse at those playing in red and white especially that number 33 :fastasleep:

Ignore the pathetic little wum. If he's not on here looking for bites it's the Rovers forum.

This is football not ladies tennis. I am sure Leroy didn't cry himself to sleep last night.

As for respect, I don't think Leroy gave much to that City fan in Westbury or the two coppers or anyone else in his path of carnage in our fair city. So it's a bit rich to suggest that even if you think it's all irrelevant.

Exactly. The amount of soft lads about these days beggers belief. The same idiots that cry about giving Lita respect are the same morons that have near enough forced a player out of the club. It's shamefull.

Exactly. The amount of soft lads about these days beggers belief. The same idiots that cry about giving Lita respect are the same morons that have near enough forced a player out of the club. It's shamefull.

Yes these are the same toby's that tow the 'fans are paying customers therefore they can boo/shout abuse at a red shirt if they like'.

Yet once we get on an opposing player's back they get on their high horses.

Jokers

Yes these are the same toby's that tow the 'fans are paying customers therefore they can boo/shout abuse at a red shirt if they like'.

Yet once we get on an opposing player's back they get on their high horses.

Jokers

I can't work it out chap. They spend all week moaning, go to game and moan, then get home and moan.

Why bother?

Thank god it's only a small minority. A small minority that unfortuantly infest this forum and radio phone ins. No wonder people think we're fickle.

9th in the league and the world's ending.

I can't work it out chap. They spend all week moaning, go to game and moan, then get home and moan.

Why bother?

Thank god it's only a small minority. A small minority that unfortuantly infest this forum and radio phone ins. No wonder people think we're fickle.

9th in the league and the world's ending.

Why generalise that people on here moaning, are the same ones going to games and moaning, and are the ones ringing up radio stations moaning?

Why on earth should people show respect to someone who shows so little to others himself?

Lita was completely disrespectful to many a person in Bristol and i have no doubt he contiues to be so wherever he goes.

Coppell didnt let him back to Bristol for a reason....have a think about it.

You get treated largely in the manner in which you have treated people yourself, he deserved everything he got.

Only time I boo'ed was Trundle in injury time when he could've tried crossing the ball in but instead decided to hold the ball by the touchline for a couple of seconds.

And helped us make sure we got 3 points, perhaps you would have cheered him if he had crossed it and Norwich went down the other end and got the equiliser :disapointed2se:

Why on earth should people show respect to someone who shows so little to others himself?

Lita was completely disrespectful to many a person in Bristol and i have no doubt he contiues to be so wherever he goes.

Coppell didnt let him back to Bristol for a reason....have a think about it.

You get treated largely in the manner in which you have treated people yourself, he deserved everything he got.

Yes so people keep telling me, so why was he idolised by those very same fans in the EE when he did play for us?

Leroy Lita is our friend and all that b***ocks.

no thats shit, he deserves a beating and disrespect when he is out on the lash... but on the pitch he was an absolute star, i couldnt give a flying **** about how he acted while he was scoring goals and keeping us competitive. he deserves a decent recpetion because he was a god for us in those two and a half years

anyone think he has this club to blame for the way he is? as he was growing up here we had the drinking culture, roberts, brooks, orr, partridge, murray etc surely at that age he was always gonne be a d### when drunk, he hasnt got in too much trouble last year or so, from what i can recall.... maybe he is growing up?

Anyone?

All gone quiet over there...

I didnt reply because it was a completely unquantified assumption, how can you say that each individual that boo'd on saturday once used to idolise him?

You cant! However if some people did once idolise him and then boo'd him saturday then that is not right, however maybe they just grew to understand what he was like off the pitch a little later than some of us.

The East End was not open when Lita was here and he was not idolised in the manner of Dziekanowski or Bob Taylor.

I seem to remember it was, might be wrong though.

Besides, East End, Williams top corner, Dolman top corner...its the same group of lads is it not? I can generalise its the same bunch of lads because its the ones who campaign to get AG more vocal.

Yes so people keep telling me, so why was he idolised by those very same fans in the EE when he did play for us?

Leroy Lita is our friend and all that b***ocks.

I loved him when he was at City and booed him yesterday.

Oh well.

Thought he was shit against us and if we managed to put him off his game in the slightest and therefore get the 3 points for Bristol City then i would like to say thank you to everyone who booed him.

Oh well.

Thought he was shit against us and if we managed to put him off his game in the slightest and therefore get the 3 points for Bristol City then i would like to say thank you to everyone who booed him.

nothing to do with boom boom we got the 3 points then!

all thanks to everyone who booed lita.personally i think professional

sportsman don't give a monkey's if the crowd boo them or not.

lita was crap yesterday,probably because he was in a crap team.

Oh well.

quite correct

there are some people who just don't get it

perhaps they are the same ones that cheered holloway last season

shocking

nothing to do with boom boom we got the 3 points then!

all thanks to everyone who booed lita.personally i think professional

sportsman don't give a monkey's if the crowd boo them or not.

lita was crap yesterday,probably because he was in a crap team.

Boom Boom was one reason. Fontaine was another. Basso too. There are lots of reasons, some more important than others. What i'm trying to say is, even if booing Lita helps us win in the slightest then I am all for it. It is a similar case to when i get really angry that we start to play hoofball but I think to myself - wait, moaning will not help, in fact i shall support the players despite the anger just in case even one player hears and improves his game as a result.

When I'm at City, i'm not just watching a football match, i can do that on tv. We're all part of the team and can make a difference. Remember the Friday night 'battle' with Millwall a few years back. The final minute and the ball hits Dyche in the chest so everyone screams handball and the ref gives it. The fans definitely won that penalty! Matthews scores and a 2-1 win. Both teams end with 9 men! Brilliant.

Archived