IGNORED

Stay Until The End - Value?

Markman

Or a reason to turn up very late? :noexpression:

Personaly if i stay i stay if i go i go - don't give a crap about what Johnson thinks or says about it or the team for that matter or the chuffing wannabe firm in the EE - which is getting really full these days have you noticed?

Serious questions

1) Who is this wannabe firm?

2) Are you Welsh? If so why are you here?

Theres alot of these in this thread ........

c0045208_09014845.jpg

Didn't you stop supporting City, to go and wath Arsenal? If so, why have you come back?

thanks for your advice

but making fun of a few people in the dolman is an old eastend pastime and has been quite amusing at times

you see it belongs to a sub-category of comedy called "terrace humour" a.k.a "banter"

this can be directed at away fans or people in the dolman stand.

hope that has answered your original question.

Thank you kind sir - I am all for terrace humour - sometimes though things may seen funny but are in fact negative to the team - and the whole point of that chant is those leaving early impacts on the team - so we start chanting about it? Bound to make things better...!

I'm concerned for your mental health! No one's trying to paint any thing other than what it is .Stop abusing your own whilst in the safety of your little EE huddle! The only person painting the EE in a bad light is you " making fun of a few people in the dolman has been quite amusing at times" How old are you? It's unnesscessary and just proves all this rot about you being in there to support your team is just a pile of crap.

Please don't! Really!!

If you want to pay good money to stand in a crumbling stand where you can't see the match whilst wearing latex gloves and shouting your love for a squat rotund cockney! Good for you....Actually second thoughts you've got me flash, that just sounds like heaven to me, Where do I sign ?

I'll stick to watching the game from where I can actually see the action until i decide to turn my back on the lads and sneak off home to watch strictly come dancing wearing womens clothes.

stop whinging - you're like a broken record

Thank you kind sir - I am all for terrace humour - sometimes though things may seen funny but are in fact negative to the team - and the whole point of that chant is those leaving early impacts on the team - so we start chanting about it? Bound to make things better...!

yes the eastend is having a massive negative influence on the team that's why the team can't score last minute goals and why we are shunned by Gary Johnson

yes the eastend is having a massive negative influence on the team that's why the team can't score last minute goals and why we are shunned by Gary Johnson

None so blind - Yes the EE is having an impact, is liked by GJ and most of us not in the EE - so why chant this negative stuff at the end - it is not rocket science here - I am not trying to pick a row just to say better to chant positive things - why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Didn't you stop supporting City, to go and wath Arsenal? If so, why have you come back?

The mighty Arsenal are up in Stoke land today so I have bagged a free ticket to come and see the city today in the dulmoan. Might instead be watching the fans at each other throats though :D

Archived