IGNORED

Johnson Not Happy.

Tom

It's really up to Steve Lansdown, but what would you do? Stabilize the club in this division with existing players or push on to the Premier League with new (probably expensive) blood?

Personally I see it as evolution rather than revolution! Every so often we bring in players that improve the squad little by little. We all know that wholesale changes take time to gel. How many of the current team played in the promotion season? No-one up front, one from midfield. Only the defence seems to have remained relatively untouched - and yet some people keep saying we need to stop showing loyalty to the players that got us promoted - the truth is, we largely have.

Personally I see it as evolution rather than revolution! Every so often we bring in players that improve the squad little by little. We all know that wholesale changes take time to gel. How many of the current team played in the promotion season? No-one up front, one from midfield. Only the defence seems to have remained relatively untouched - and yet some people keep saying we need to stop showing loyalty to the players that got us promoted - the truth is, we largely have.

I believe that Hull City signed 12 new players for their Premier League campaign. That's a Revolution !!! They're doing OK so far but time will tell. It might be that certain of our players may be holding back from 100% commitment as them getting promotion to the Premier League could be seen as 'Turkeys voting for Christmas'? :innocent06:

I believe that Hull City signed 12 new players for their Premier League campaign. That's a Revolution !!! They're doing OK so far but time will tell. It might be that certain of our players may be holding back from 100% commitment as them getting promotion to the Premier League could be seen as 'Turkeys voting for Christmas'? :innocent06:

Possibly, maybe. But my experience of the professional footballer is that they are confident of their ability and I've yet to meet one who doesn't genuinely believe they would be able to play in the Premier league.

As for Hull signing 12 - I think the Premier league demands special measures!!

Archived