IGNORED

Boothroyd Gone!

Red Cloud

He's just signed a new contract and i thought Watford didn't have any money? Hopefully they'll settle for somebody already out of work like Dowie

for a start contracts aint worth the paper their written on, and am i correct in thinking Watford get their 2nd parachute payment this season?

The things is city have so many links with watford as in millen johnson junior and pete johnson,yes the five year contract will hopefully kept them away!

But seeing the way johnson has been at few homes games in the last couple of weeks and the stick lee johnson has been getting I'm hoping its not changed johnsons mind on being here!

Just hope curbishley is the better option!

Watford? Pfft... I would be seriously surprised and disapointed if he has any desire whatsoever to go back to that stinkng crud hole.

for financial reason? no

footballing reason? :laugh:

ambition? no

available money? no

fans? '**** off!

there is no LOGICAL reason only that he was there once as a youth coach...big hairy smegging deal, people should quit living in the past.

A Premier League club maybe or a series A club, but Watford gets the lols :rofl2br:

FFS, if he wants to go then he will.

Can't believe people actually are stating they are worried by something like this.

Managers, players and coaching staff come and go almost annually at a majority of the clubs around the world and still these clubs go on; some even better themselves!

He actually isn't the messiah despite the deluded opinion on here, he does however have a very naughty boy.

for a start contracts aint worth the paper their written on, and am i correct in thinking Watford get their 2nd parachute payment this season?

Watford are in such a bad finacial state all there parachute payment will go on there debts hense why they havnt actually gone out and bought big money players since there relagation. As GJ has just signed a new 5 year deal we would be entiled to quite a heafty compensation package (more than Watford can afford) i would presume.

Gj is going no were.

Guest LJ is our King
How will he accomodate LJ in a midfield that has Smith and O'Toole?

4-5-1 or LJ as striker I guess.

:innocent06:

why does every topic become about LJ? he has absolutely nothing to do with this topic

They wouldnt be able to pay the compensation to get GJ. They will go for a cheaper option Dowie, Curbishley someone like that who is out of work.

Sir Elton has already been making noises to step back in. As long as GJ can hold a verse and not show his arse in Burtons window, I think he will be in...... :rofl2br:

Archived