IGNORED

Boothroyd Gone!

Red Cloud

Fair question. I guess that we would retain the contractual right to stop him managing elsewhere without due compensation.

true but thats just it know one knows the ins and outs of this contract and for all we know there could be get out clauses

added and only steve lansdown and gary johnsons knows for sure, one thing is the way he has got stick at city i would not

be surprised if his head is not turned by watford.

maybe! but if GJ gets fed up and resigns as city boss how do we stand there?

Then GJ will need to buy out his 5 yr contract, you just don't resign after you signed a new deal unless you're a bit of a thick pleb and have no understanding of the term 'contract'

GJ is not thick or a pleb, Whooshford will have to pay SL £2.5m to begin talks i would hazard a guess. But they won't, they'll go for some random Premier League has been, or an x manu player, they seem to be popular among the dumbass twatty football chairman, what's Frank Stapleton up to these day?

Charlton? As pardew will be out soon.

London,

big club,

money? (Not sure)

team arent bad.

My worry is when he does go, because he will eventually, he will probably sign marv and johnson as he usuall does so we will have a first choice of skuse and noble :noexpression:

Long live KING GJ :englandsmile4wf:

true but thats just it know one knows the ins and outs of this contract and for all we know there could be get out clauses

added and only steve lansdown and gary johnsons knows for sure, one thing is the way he has got stick at city i would not

be surprised if his head is not turned by watford.

My worry exactly, it is perfectly plausible... I am a bit worried about this one...

The things is city have so many links with watford as in millen johnson junior and pete johnson,yes the five year contract will hopefully kept them away!

But seeing the way johnson has been at few homes games in the last couple of weeks and the stick lee johnson has been getting I'm hoping its not changed johnsons mind on being here!

Just hope curbishley is the better option!

If Gary does decide he wants to go to Watford then Curbishley is my choice to replace him,if he can do with us what he achieved at Charlton,who were in a similar postion to us when he joined them that'd be great,also I have a lot of time for Alan he's a very honest down tio earth guy.

Mind you if Pardew gets the boot from Charlton,the writing's on the wall for him.

Says who?

The minute i heard he had left Watford and i typed otib into the address bar i knew the first thread i would see would be about this. It has happened every single time someone has left a club.

But this time it is different. GJ has links with Watford and it would be a dream of his to manage them. Plus everyone seems to be on his and his sons back lately I expect him to be there manager by the weekend.

Guest Bcfc Mike
But this time it is different. GJ has links with Watford and it would be a dream of his to manage them. Plus everyone seems to be on his and his sons back lately I expect him to be there manager by the weekend.

GJ is going no where..Watford cant afford him......

Guest Bcfc Mike
FFS, if he wants to go then he will.

Can't believe people actually are stating they are worried by something like this.

Managers, players and coaching staff come and go almost annually at a majority of the clubs around the world and still these clubs go on; some even better themselves!

He actually isn't the messiah despite the deluded opinion on here, he does however have a very naughty boy.

Very well said!! excellent.......what makes me laugh though is that if he did go and the club brought someone in fairly high profile and did well and got us to the prem.........all these gloom merchants would be saying thank god we got rid of that short little bald bloke what was his name??

Managers come and go and as far as I'm concerned if he wishes to go after commiting to us for the next 5 years....then let he go....not a man of his word???

GJ is going no where..Watford cant afford him......
For all we know he could have a clause saying eh be allowed to talk to Watford if they came in for him. We just don't know what is in that contract.

Because he is rubbish....and should be playing in league 2
I've bit my tongue over all this LJ shit but that comment has pissed me right off. LJ is a average Championship player playing for a average Championship side. LJ would rip league two apart.

Thanks Gary for the promotion and a fantastic season last year. Will miss you. Sorry some idiots have drove you out of this club.

:disapointed2se: That is really not the case; the ONLY person to drive GJ out of here will be GJ; managers must also take stick as well as praise, its what they are paid for.

Guest Bcfc Mike
For all we know he could have a clause saying eh be allowed to talk to Watford if they came in for him. We just don't know what is in that contract.

You could have a point....but i would doubt it....i'm a customer of SL in his other business very cleaver man when it comes to money

Guest Bcfc Mike
:disapointed2se: That is really not the case; the ONLY person to drive GJ out of here will be GJ; managers must also take stick as well as praise, its what they are paid for.

Very very true.....well said!!

FFS, if he wants to go then he will.

Can't believe people actually are stating they are worried by something like this.

Managers, players and coaching staff come and go almost annually at a majority of the clubs around the world and still these clubs go on; some even better themselves!

He actually isn't the messiah despite the deluded opinion on here, he does however have a very naughty boy.

Correct; :mafia: we`re here for ever (even if not always in person) the rest THEY ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH.

Archived