IGNORED

City V Palace Match Thread

!james

Strange feeling for me this, on here now, because normally I'd be there.

I'm not, partly because back late from Berlin last night so thought I'd have a "day off", but also because I was fairly certain the team would be unchanged and in particular Trundle wouldnt be playing and Noble very likely to be withdrawn.

The personnel is wrong IMO, if we want to really get at teams.

Hope certain players, in particular McIndoe, Wilson, Johnson and Williams, and Maynard if he comes on, prove me wrong, but no matter the result, with that team and Palace's style, I don't forecast an entertaining game.

Strange feeling for me this, on here now, because normally I'd be there.

I'm not, partly because back late from Berlin last night so thought I'd have a "day off", but also because I was fairly certain the team would be unchanged and in particular Trundle wouldnt be playing and Noble very likely to be withdrawn.

The personnel is wrong IMO, if we want to really get at teams.

Hope certain players, in particular McIndoe, Wilson, Johnson and Williams, and Maynard if he comes on, prove me wrong, but no matter the result, with that team and Palace's style, I don't forecast an entertaining game.

Retaliate first?

Must advertise my lexikon..

Damage limitation it is then.. GJ team selection crap again! 5 years of non insipring 4-5-1 football it is then oh an looks like LJ to be a regular starter for the next 5 year and any player with a bit of class an an opinion of any kind to be frozen out then sold.

The team selection is a little uninspired to say the least.

gary got his strong start then? :noexpression:

Good God yeah, that was obvious from the start.

It was wrong last week against a poor forest team and the same again now.

That said, the problem AGAIN appears to be in Defence, sooner Carey is fit again the better (OH WAIT HE IS AND IS STUCK ON THE BENCH!)

Not entirely sure why Sten John is here on loan, looked like our best player against Reading, not available aginst Southampton, didn't start against Forest and left out today because he played 16 minutes of international football in midweek!

Trundle not on the bench is ridiculous. By far and away our most consistant player for years and captain marvel Loius Carey still cant get into a defence that has leaked goals in his absence, same goes for McCallister-square pegs round holes etc.

Archived