IGNORED

City V Palace Match Thread

!james

Same outlook as me? I'm reporting what my old man has seen. And my old man has laid out the cash and the time unlike you or me before you start commenting on his outlook. I would take Johnson off and go 3-5-2 instead but again that is only my view before you get too sensitive about it. It wouldn't surprise me if we get a point but we need to get some support up to Adebola ASAP.

Disappointing.

City fans man of match.

Getting d1cked 4-2 by a 17th placed Palace side who have been struggling so far. But don't get disappointed about it and certainly don't dare to have an opinion until the end of the season.

You just make yourself sound bitter and twisted. You can say what you want and if people choose to respond to it, guess what, it's their opinion!! Amazing how it doesn't all revolve around your opinion isn't it?!

You just make yourself sound bitter and twisted. You can say what you want and if people choose to respond to it, guess what, it's their opinion!! Amazing how it doesn't all revolve around your opinion isn't it?!

My opinion is that losing 4-2 to a 17th placed team who have also hit the woodwork and had two goals disallowed is a very poor performance and the manager must take some responsibility for that.

What is yours?

Archived