IGNORED

Bradley Orr - Transfer Listed (now Confirmed)

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

If he's not going to sign a new deal then this is the right move for the club - may as well get something for him now rather than nowt in the summer. If he is eyeing up a move in the summer I wonder if he'd be truly committed in his performances here & maybe then explains his relative lack of form this season.

Having said that I think he is under-rated by many - yes his distribution can be poor but he does get some decent crosses in too & I think he's played a major part in our success over the last couple of years. I would always wish him well.

well ###### off then brad :disapointed2se:

If there was a disagreement on something - then fair enough. But if he don't wanna be here - then BYE!

Exactly my thoughts!

I am suprised by this because I thought he would have been one of those players wanting to stay at the club. Wonder if he already knows where he wants to go or already has somewhere lined up?

I doubt its Everton though. :disapointed2se:

Sorry , next time whilst driving home i"ll phone my secretary to make a note of every word that was said.

Sorry didn't want to be a ####### that corrects everything but I thought alot of people might have been mislead by the

original post that IMO made it sound like Bradley had actually said that.

I don't expect you to be a professional journalist but I think you should maybe more carefull with your wording it only

takes a slow news day for the BEP to print an articlesaying "Ex Prisoner Bradley tells supporters that he is Transfer listed"

One of the problems with this type of Chinese whisper type info and the Internet is that the bloke on the radio was

trying to make himself sound like he is a close friend of Bradley by slightly twisting what actually happened when

it comes to facts we know 2 things from that Person:

Bradley spoke to the guy

The guy was told by some bloke in the pub that Bradley was Transfer listed

looking at it like that I think its a non issue really

I agree with you it has to be BS.

edit: why am I always wrong. My point stands that people need to be more clear sometimes. By Bradley - bit gutted as I thought if anyone was going to show loyalty in football it would be him

The club who stood by him during the jail term.

No loyality left in football whatsoever. Maybe this explains why he wouldn't even have his squad photo picture taken!

I just assumed it was because his face was still a mess after the Hull game.

either way, it seems something has been building for a while, be interesting to see where he ends up, of all the players though to reject any new contract, I'm surpised it's Orr.

just proves further, Football loyalty is dead.

Be interesting if there is any comments in the next few days from the Orr.

Possible. It's been going on a while though.

The only thing that has surprised me this season, is that he's featured as much as he has.

A while? Well that could have been since his injury at Wembley, the disappointment that he wasn't going to be a Premier League player after all and finding out he was going to be a Father. all within a few months of eachother and all pre-season. Career/life changing happenings. As well as the rumours that Everton (?) came in for him and he wasn't informed, no matter how many times he's told that is rubbish i expect it would play on anyones mind.

I've always liked Bradley (obviously) but players come and players go, that's football.

Another player who it would seem thinks hes to good for the club, now where is Richard keogh these days?

What is about contracts at City that so many players get pissy about? Carey, Keogh and now Orr all have thrown wobbly's over their deals. Do they get badly advised? or are City just a hard lot to negociate with?

In Orr's case I reckon there's more to this than meets the eye. Some would say that Orr owes the club after they stood by him and the others after the problems of not so long ago and yet it looks like he wants to leave BCFC. It just doesn't add up imo.

As for the effect his departure on the squad? Well, Orr isn't the most gifted of footballers and is prone to odd blunder. He's also got a poor disciplinary record. The problem is, if Orr doesn't put on the City again is who to replace him?

Wilson is great going forward but doesn't have much positional sense and I wouldn't want to see him as our regular right back.

Archived