IGNORED

Realistic Targets In January?

A Horse With No Name

It seems that we are neither good enough this season, nor do we seem to want it badly enough. I believe that in January we should rip the core of the team apart and start again. Blood some young kids and a few signings and try to finish mid table, and then look again in the summer. Sory but I am so disappointed and embarressed right now.

I totally agree with you guys. Tonight we were poor again and I had to laugh when the commentaters said that Mcindoe was our best player tonight. That just summed it all up for me I'm afraid!

The number of times McIndoe got caught up in posession tonight, not knowing what to do, was an embarrassment. He can't play for toffee and epitomises our broken play. Most of the rest of em are even worse.

I'm not convinced McIndoe really cares either. He doesn't channel his frustration into anything positive.

The number of times McIndoe got caught up in posession tonight, not knowing what to do, was an embarrassment. He can't play for toffee and epitomises our broken play. Most of the rest of em are even worse.

I'm not convinced McIndoe really cares either. He doesn't channel his frustration into anything positive.

I thought in the first half he was the only one looking to make something happen? unlucky not to score with a couple of strikes.. good ball to maynard to then play in dele. No one is good in the second half, so for me was our best player tonight.

I hate to admit I agree. I can't bury my head in the ground anymore and think everything's going to be alright. We're several players short. We need new/different clubs in the bag - to use a Johnsonism.

I just looked whats below us and see, Donny with Brooker, Norwich with Lita, Forest who we will never beat, Southampton and decided not to look no further just PANIC :w00t:

WHAT THE ****!

the reason he kept getting caught in possesion is because he had no one near to in space to give the ball to and had to do it all himself, perhaps he should play like Lee Johnson and look for the defensive pass to a full back everytime he gets the ball, regardless of what options are in front of him

Guest brfc1883

Come on guys, you've had plenty of fun at our expense over the last few years.....it's nice to be able to dish some out to you boys at the moment.

By the way, I've as much right on a PUBLIC forum as the reds that come on to our forum to gloat!

The point was pretty clear from what he said.

City were woeful, the centre midfield was so bad it might aswell not of been there, same can be said of the defence Carey had a shocker.

Carey did have a poor game and he will first to admit it I guess. However, the bloke is only just back after a long absence. He will be back to his old form sooner rather than later.

Really ineffectual second half by the whole team. Time to bring in a couple of young players from the reserves to spice things up a bit.

Well where does Gary go from here. First half we competed and probably had the better chances and unlucky to go in losing. second half dear oh dear. Looked solid Wilson, Carey, McCombe. Looked average Johnson, Elliot, Basso, McCallister, Adebola. Looked awful Maynard. Bypassed a thousand times, Noble. Jeckyll and Hyde McIndoe. I cannot believe how average we looked in the second half. Preston are not a quality team but sure exposed us on many occasions. When Sproule, Trundle and Fontaine came on how many times did we need someone out on the left wing but instead had four players within ten metres of each other in the centre of the pitch. Poor old David Noble must wonder what he has to do. McIndoe looked totally out of it second half after such a good first half. how can this be?. I have never done this in my life and it hurts to say it but Bristol City you were awful. :fingerscrossed: Please, Please somebody let us have a good run before the end of the season and let us retain our championship status cos at the moment i feel we are in a relagation battle.

I've tried to remain positive but that was pretty awful tonight.

Once the first few rubs of the green didn't go our way we looked a poor, well beaten side with only the keeper and possibly McCombe and McIndoe (who at least had a few shots) even ok.

On that evidence we're in a bottom six scrap and look short of goal threat, pace and sad to say it after last season, a bit of heart, too.

I think we are all in agreement that this team needs a shake up, but what postions will we realisticaly be able to fill.

With Orr semingly having a club lined up to go to we will be needing a RB, other than that were else will there be changes, lots of people want us to bring in a creative midfilder but who will be avaliable to buy. I think after tonigh buying a winger is a must, Sproule imo has had ample chances to impress and has been poor.

What do people think will happen...

Guest wheres your caravan??

I'm struggling to think of any quality players that would come here.

Clearly a side like Wolves are far more attractive than us and will beat to us to good players.

so who?

I think we are all in agreement that this team needs a shake up, but what postions will we realisticaly be able to fill.

With Orr semingly having a club lined up to go to we will be needing a RB, other than that were else will there be changes, lots of people want us to bring in a creative midfilder but who will be avaliable to buy. I think after tonigh buying a winger is a must, Sproule imo has had ample chances to impress and has been poor.

What do people think will happen...

Nothing, i really don't think much will happen. Johnson has way to much faith/loyalty to his players and as such i don't think he will bring to many new players in.

WHAT THE ****!

the reason he kept getting caught in possesion is because he had no one near to in space to give the ball to and had to do it all himself, perhaps he should play like Lee Johnson and look for the defensive pass to a full back everytime he gets the ball, regardless of what options are in front of him

Hear hear exact amondo

Archived