IGNORED

Give Orr The Money?!

Jordan Tansley

His fellow hoofballers can say whatever they wan't. Bradley Orr is not a FOOTBALLER. Being 47 my technique and and pace outclass his. The sad thing is that this is perfectly trough. We should not waste our money on an untalented right back despite his good goalscoring record.

Hmm, I think you might be stretching the truth a little there!!

A couple of years ago - maybe - but at 47? Perhaps DaveL can organise a race between you and Orr during half-time!! Winner gets a contract. :innocent06:

Hmm, I think you might be stretching the truth a little there!!

A couple of years ago - maybe - but at 47? Perhaps DaveL can organise a race between you and Orr during half-time!! Winner gets a contract. :innocent06:

Sorry to make you disappointed. With ball on feet (fot in his case) I will be in the EE while he is hoofing around outside Atyeos ; )

By the way, think this Forum got more decent wingers than the City squad to be honest.

Bradley Orr is one of the best defenders at the club and to let him go means bringing in another right back or keeping Wilson who has been poor for a while now. Gj needs to think of what this could do to the squad, I think he should give bradley the extra money and get rid of all these players sitting in the stands and getting paid for it. The lights of Brooker etc who are constantly injured all the time and still paying his wages. Save the money on thier wages and give it to bradley. He deserves it more than they do. Do Gj seriously think he's going to get a player like Bradley who runs his ass off week in week out for the same money as he on. Gj will probz just get a league one player who will probably not be good enough. And that's not what we need.

to let him go means bringing in another right back or keeping Wilson who has been poor for a while now.

Not really, Wilson's had a 'run' of two games in that position. First game he was immense, second he didn't have the best game.

I think he should give bradley the extra money

Where do you draw the line?

The lights of Brooker etc who are constantly injured all the time and still paying his wages.

It's hardly a secret that we're doing our best to let Brooker go.

Save the money on thier wages and give it to bradley.

What about the rest of the first team. I would say squad, but you don't seem to value those players who aren't in the 16.

Archived