IGNORED

The Usual.

gaz897

I've no problem with him not tracking back, if you're playing 3 in the centre then one can always float about. However LJ didn't float enough for me.

This is the bit that irks me most, GJ uses the excuse that Noble doesn't track back enough and that is why he doesn't get a game

The Noble situation is more baffling, yes he is not as hard a worker as LJ but he has that X factor in that he can do something no one else can, yet he comes in and plays well (end of last season for example) and then disappears again. For the record GJ does not favour his son at all, I think people that claim that are just dumb.

Does he ever get dropped when he is having a bad run, despite the fact that that possition is both Noble and Williams preferred spot? I would like to think that he isn't favoured, but the longer he becomes undropable, the more it seems that way (disregarding the last 3 games where he HAS done well)

It's a bit of a ramble but you get the idea, decent player but must do better.

P.S Can someone tell Sproule he's allowed to go inside the full back.

Caravan take no notice of them mate, i was one of the 1st to say i think we should say well done lj after tuesday's game, but today mate yes you are totally correct, he was back to his useless self he had an awful game, i know basso made a mistake for the 1st goal but that cross should never of been allowed to make, but lj just kept backing off and backing off instead of getting stuck in putting the ball out, you cant back away from players like that you will get punished.......but yeah lj was awful again tonight.......i think its just something we have got to get used too...

Caravan take no notice of them mate, i was one of the 1st to say i think we should say well done lj after tuesday's game, but today mate yes you are totally correct, he was back to his useless self he had an awful game, i know basso made a mistake for the 1st goal but that cross should never of been allowed to make, but lj just kept backing off and backing off instead of getting stuck in putting the ball out, you cant back away from players like that you will get punished.......but yeah lj was awful again tonight.......i think its just something we have got to get used too...

Yes thank you block H(ead) for your usual thoughtfull and clever remarks.

You have showed your knowledge by saying that Lj shouldn't have let the cross come over......ummmm you fail to mention Bradley Orr letting his man go for the second.

Lj was poor tonight but AGAIN not the poorest on the pitch but i think because of your obvious limited knowledge you choose to have a go at LJ because that is all you know........boring really

It is slightly frustrating at times to watch a team knowing that you are one quality creative midfield player and a fast winger with a bit of quality delivery away from creating hatfuls of chances most weeks.

Agree, all we need is a bit of tweaking and in midfield and we will create hatfulls of chances. With the form of Maynard and Adebola the likelyhood is those chances will be put away.

Would love to see Ambrose brought in by the way..

Guest wheres your caravan??

You have showed your knowledge by saying that Lj shouldn't have let the cross come over......ummmm you fail to mention Bradley Orr letting his man go for the second.

Lj was poor tonight but AGAIN not the poorest on the pitch but i think because of your obvious limited knowledge you choose to have a go at LJ because that is all you know, you remind me of a thick school bully.

WEBF when will you wake up to the real world and accept that LJ is simply not good enough for this level?

To say Block h is a thick school bully and has limited knowledge is a ridiculous and comment!

Lj was poor tonight but AGAIN not the poorest on the pitch but i think because of your obvious limited knowledge you choose to have a go at LJ because that is all you know, you remind me of a thick school bully.

As i said i was 1 of the 1st to say i think lj had a good game tuesday. yet you still use my name within this thread naming me as a lj basher???? so i think its you that has limited knowledge?? VERY limited common knowledge??? I always say what i feel is a true and honest opinion, and today thought he was awful, you say he was not the worse?? who do you think was then???

And as far as not mentioning BO for the 2nd goal??? well you make yourself out to be so thick its untrue, my reply was in connection to a thread about LJ not BO??? :no:

With Johnson, Skuse and Elliot operating as central midfielders it may not take too long for opposing managers to exploit the space on our left hand side. Thought Skuse was the better of the 3 tonight, which is worrying because i don't think he'd be good enough to get in any other Championship team.

As i said i was 1 of the 1st to say i think lj had a good game tuesday. yet you still use my name within this thread naming me as a lj basher???? so i think its you that has limited knowledge?? VERY limited common knowledge??? I always say what i feel is a true and honest opinion, and today thought he was awful, you say he was not the worse?? who do you think was then???

And as far as not mentioning BO for the 2nd goal??? well you make yourself out to be so thick its untrue, my reply was in connection to a thread about LJ not BO??? :no:

LJ was poor first half, excellent 2nd half. Sproule got nothing out of Matt Hill.

Skuse not the best tonight, too ponderous when in possesion.

However the farcical conditions dictated the game and I don't think you can have a go at any of the players

Sigh. Closed, because I cannot be bothered to wade through this clearing up the insults at the moment.

If people want to discuss things in a respectful, mature fashion, that's great. If you want to have petty squabbles and call each other names, exchange MSN addresses and do it where nobody else has to see it.

Thanks.

Archived