IGNORED

Roberto Merino

jambodinho

From a thread on the 25th (the last time we heard from the great one yessir!

That sounds very tantalising Yessir. Care to drop us a few hints? Defender or Midfielder? Domestic or foreign player?

All of the above

I guessing the domestic defender is Izzy Iriekpen and the foreign midfielder is Merino??

Looks very interesting in the clips but their value is a bit limited.

Still, a player who carries the ball forward from midfield and creates around the box and scores a bit is what I hope for and he seems to be that.

Anybody manage to sneak a peek at the reserve game?

Looks very interesting in the clips but their value is a bit limited.

Still, a player who carries the ball forward from midfield and creates around the box and scores a bit is what I hope for and he seems to be that.

Anybody manage to sneak a peek at the reserve game?

Apparently there is a few pics on the net centre site.

Anybody know how much he would cost? If anything?

Have to be honest, if this guy and Izzy are our 2 remaining signings before the end of the window are these 2 trialists in addition to Styvar, then I'm extremely underwhelmed.

only upside for the window is so far we haven't lost any of the key players such as Fontaine, Basso, Elliott and McIndoe.

Have to be honest, if this guy and Izzy are our 2 remaining signings before the end of the window are these 2 trialists in addition to Styvar, then I'm extremely underwhelmed.

only upside for the window is so far we haven't lost any of the key players such as Fontaine, Basso, Elliott and McIndoe.

I'd be disappointed if you were anything other than disappointed.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but I notice from the reserve team lineup that he actually appears to have played up front with Akinde. Maybe he's not going to be the attacking midfielder we all want but another reserve forward?

Or perhaps that's just where they played him for one game.

Pft, unbelievable.... we have been screaming out for a creative MF in the Carle mould - looks like we have one now. .. We need cover at centre half - we have one now...and have invested in another cheap european striker.

How the hell can you be underwhelmed?

to be fair don't you think we should give him a chance? (if he has signed) were now unbeaten in the last 4 league games and moving up the table. no one on these forums besides yessir?(come on gj own up) will have seen him play as it was behind closed doors. with the millions we have spent so far this season and players like maynard starting to hit form surely its good that we haven't had to spend loads in the window which could unsettle the current squad?

I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but I notice from the reserve team lineup that he actually appears to have played up front with Akinde. Maybe he's not going to be the attacking midfielder we all want but another reserve forward?

I think he probably played on the left hand side of midfield and Stambolziev played upfront with Akinde.

I can't really make much sense of this article but it's from this morning and I think it seems to suggest he wnts to leave Italy for more money. Anyone speak an Italian?

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev...history_state0=

I really, really hope we're not signing another forward. We already have two too many.

Archived