IGNORED

Lee Trundle Or Stern John

Whites

Counting is not your strong point then Alex, interesting... :clapping:

From a quick count and a few people are a bit dodgy in admitting which they like (Radstock Red):

John has 22.

Trundle has 18.

So closer than I thought but considering John is on loan and Trundle is still contracted at City and such a nice guy (which seems to affect how effective he has been in this league?!), John isn't doing badly at all.

From what I have seen it's only SJ scoring record at champ ship level that suggests he should be starting.

Trunds all the way.

To true mate and when he does start he don't stay for long, and to cap it all he gets jeered off, not that i agree with that but he is a total let down :disapointed2se:

ah yes, but if we used your logic we would have no right back :noexpression:

I like hard working players with technique. Loads of them around if you understand FOOTBALL

Orr got his good sides.

But with the astronomic sums we are paying we can get far more.

Orr deserves 3/10 of his sallary, John hardly 1/10.

I like hard working players with technique. Loads of them around if you understand FOOTBALL

Orr got his good sides.

But with the astronomic sums we are paying we can get far more.

Orr deserves 3/10 of his sallary, John hardly 1/10.

Yes but we still need a right back. You said that rather than give him a new contract we should use the money to bring in a midfielder...... but WHO would play right back :dunno:

if you understand FOOTBALL then you would know we still need a right back :winner_third_h4h:

Yes but we still need a right back. You said that rather than give him a new contract we should use the money to bring in a midfielder...... but WHO would play right back :dunno:

if you understand FOOTBALL then you would know we still need a right back :winner_third_h4h:

If you have read my posts I have already answered that question ; ) Don't waste money on a right back.

Most teams are playing two forwards, why the luxury of a right/left back??

Our youth teams should only be playing 1, 2 or 3 at the back anf the rest in an attacking position. 1-0 is a lost game. 6-9 is a win.

If you have read my posts I have already answered that question ; ) Don't waste money on a right back.

Our youth teams should only be playing 1, 2 or 3 at the back anf the rest in an attacking position. 1-0 is a lost game. 6-9 is a win.

hmm...... :noexpression:

don't think we would last very long in this division with only 2 defenders :)

Why not an attacking academy? No defenders, jush push on.

As Gary Johnson says all the time - in this division you spend alot of time defending in every match. we need defenders! thats my opinion anyway

Johnson biggest problem is that he is killing talent off. He rather signs a 38 year pld than gives our pedigree a chance.

If youth got anything it's pace.

We are rock solid for goods sake!

Archived