IGNORED

Not Good News About Fans That Travelled

Never to the dark side

ITV west showing pictures of the smashed up bus's used to transport fans

from the ground to reading railway station

WHY WHY WHY

your not wanted by your football club

Its not there football club. They use the football club as an excuse to cause trouble, as you have said they are not wanted.

Absolute muppets.I started a thread on here Sunday saying about how proud I was of our great club on Saturday.These mindless muppets(no,hang on,thats an insult to Kermitt and co.),will not alter my thoughts of most of the people that stood with me and supported our great club.I would imagine that they possibly feel tough for wrecking a bus,with 1 single driver I would imagine,who was trying to earn a living and was un-able to stop them.As has been said earlier THEY ARE NOT WANTED!

WHY WHY WHY

Was there more than one bus on the way back then?

I got on one and there wasn't any vandalism(sp?). Just a bloke mooning out the back window. :whistle2:

WHY WHY WHY

Unfortunately you will probably get idiots on here who class themselves as "proper supporters" saying the incident was a "bit of fun" blown out of proportion, the "lads" were provoked anyway and that you are a sanctimonius old so and so. But it doesn't matter - you are 100% correct and these idiots need to stay well away from the good things that are happening to our football club. Loads of us have seen them in action, particularly on trains - this sort of trouble has got nothing to do with working class lads having fun at the football which is the excuse they normally hide behind, they are simply a bunch of mindless louts who actually shame the working classes and whose definition of having a good time is ruining the day of everyone else around them.

WHY WHY WHY

I'm not trying to make excuses for anybody that thinks this sort of thing is any way

acceptable but I find this a bit strange. I went back to the train station on the bus like many and it was very quite on the way back, not a whiff of trouble. I was one of the last people out of the stadium so assume that I was one of the last back on the bus and the pub was certainly full. There was no sign of any trouble all day as far as I saw. Can anyone confirm there was trouble on the bus? rather then some pictures of smashed up buses.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that from my experiences on the day that maybe Reading CC want some new buses and this is an insurance job.

I'm not trying to make excuses for anybody that thinks this sort of thing is any way

acceptable but I find this a bit strange. I went back to the train station on the bus like many and it was very quite on the way back, not a whiff of trouble. I was one of the last people out of the stadium so assume that I was one of the last back on the bus and the pub was certainly full. There was no sign of any trouble all day as far as I saw. Can anyone confirm there was trouble on the bus? rather then some pictures of smashed up buses.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that from my experiences on the day that maybe Reading CC want some new buses and this is an insurance job.

It says in the report it happened before the game :dunno:

Guest MaloneFM

And before we get the birch out in the finest BBC style lets not forget that THEY had more reason to smash anything up than we did. Seldom do you find victorious supporters wasting their energy on doing a bus.

• Admin

WHY WHY WHY

Not Good.

Trains weren't too bad though NTTDS, apart from LA15, light sticks stolen, several piles of spew for the cleaners to clean up and the worst was the curtains ripped out in 1st class - damaging the tracks, so a fairly expensive job, which means those that pay the extra, will not have the facilities they have paid for.

As you asked, I do wonder why?

I'll reserve judgement until we know the facts as it does say all 5 released without charge,

so did they actually do what they were arrested for? in any sort of mayhem police do tend to grab the

nearest person ''THEY THINK'' is involved when others who do it get away, could of been reading?

if they did do it they would have been in court by monday (or at least a banning order) and it is easy to jump to conclusions over a newspaper headline, blimey we moan enough about the evening post for that over 'THE FAMILY CLUB' and us..

I'll reserve judgement until we know the facts as it does say all 5 released without charge,

so did they actually do what they were arrested for? in any sort of mayhem police do tend to grab the

nearest person ''THEY THINK'' is involved when others who do it get away, could of been reading?

if they did do it they would have been in court by monday (or at least a banning order) and it is easy to jump to conclusions over a newspaper headline, blimey we moan enough about the evening post for that over 'THE FAMILY CLUB' and us..

Whatever the outcome of this now our clubs name has been circulated in the press linking our supporters to it and as we know, mud sticks.

Whatever the outcome of this now our clubs name has been circulated in the press linking our supporters to it and as we know, mud sticks.

fair comment, i just find it stange as city were mixing with reading before and after and those that came off the train

got boxed it to the pub by the station, on leaving the ground city and reading were walking up the road together and all

seemed well..

Might be BS but I heard from the doorstaff at one of the bars on the water that there was a fair bit of bother before the game as well.

Felt weird trying to find a bar after the game, being ID'ed and told "no-one from Bristol after what happened this afternoon outside"... I felt like a criminal and it was embarrassing.

Might be b***ocks but I was told by a City fan in the pub on Saturday night that his bus from the station was attacked by Reading and it was they who put the windows through.

Took it with a pinch of salt at the time but you never know. Might be more to the story than just City smashing a bus up for no reason.

Might be b***ocks but I was told by a City fan in the pub on Saturday night that his bus from the station was attacked by Reading and it was they who put the windows through.

Took it with a pinch of salt at the time but you never know. Might be more to the story than just City smashing a bus up for no reason.

Seeing they were released without charge i would be more inclined to believe that.

Seeing they were released without charge i would be more inclined to believe that.
I think them couple of words went right over some peoples heads. People just seem to have jumped to the conclusion that just because they were arrested they were guilty. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It could have been City fans' or Reading fans so to jump to conclusions before the Police have finished there investigations is just wrong.

I assume those that were arrested are innocent as they haven't been charged so if I was them I would be seething at some of these comments in this thread.

Might be BS but I heard from the doorstaff at one of the bars on the water that there was a fair bit of bother before the game as well.

Felt weird trying to find a bar after the game, being ID'ed and told "no-one from Bristol after what happened this afternoon outside"... I felt like a criminal and it was embarrassing.

A mate of mine was in one of the pubs in reading before the game and he said there was a bit of bother , glasses being smashed etc etc, so the old bill chucked them out, no arrests that was it really. No need

Archived