IGNORED

Anichebe

internetjef

Rumour resurfaced today on an Everton forum. http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/f...opic.php?795305

If anybody is a member of the football forum they link to please post the thread, I can't read it. This what google shows:

Despite some complications with his current injury Victor Anichebe will join Bristol City tomorrow. Gary Johnsom has been assured things are ok and he'll join on a season long loan. Although it is likely Victor will be injured for the next two weeks. It was thought that Anichebe would join ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Anichebe

Full name Victor Chinedu Anichebe

Date of birth 23 April 1988 (1988-04-23) (age 21)

Place of birth Lagos, Nigeria

Height 1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)[1]

Playing position Striker, Right Winger,

Attacking Midfielder

Club information

Current club Everton

Number 28

Youth career

2003–2006 Everton

Senior career*

Years Club Apps (Gls)†

2006– Everton 65 0(6)[1]

National team‡

2008 Nigeria U-23 05 0(1)

2008– Nigeria 04 0(0)

Rumour resurfaced today on an Everton forum. http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/forum/f...opic.php?795305

If anybody is a member of the football forum they link to please post the thread, I can't read it. This what google shows:

Despite some complications with his current injury Victor Anichebe will join Bristol City tomorrow. Gary Johnsom has been assured things are ok and he'll join on a season long loan. Although it is likely Victor will be injured for the next two weeks. It was thought that Anichebe would join ...

... Sheffield Wednesday although he has opted to join Bristol City instead.

Watch this space!

That was the rest of the post.

I can almost guarantee you we would never consider signing him or loan, or permanently.

He told Moyes to Fork off! :disapointed2se: any player disrespecting the Gaffer in that way gets nowhere in life and certainly wont get within a mile of this football club

Certain rumours say he is coming here.

To me he always seemed like a reasonable player even in the Prem so would welcome the signing.

You simply don't know for a fact as you've never met him.

Look mate, you're arguing for the sake of it in nearly every post you've made this last week... stop it eh?

Victor Anichebe is a player who holds no respect for fellow pro's or even his manager

If a unproven player cannot respect the man who holds his career in his hands (the same guy that has brought the best out of lescott, nurtured Rooney, Rodwell and Vaughan amongst others and taken a small Premier League team to become one of the bestter clubs in europe(EUFA CUP STANDARD) let alone england) and attacks model pro's like jerzy Dudek i think its safe to say the guy is a moron...

before you post have some knowledge of the subject please. it couldn't be better known that the lad is a petulant cock...

I don't know lots of things about footballers etc for facts but it is widely reported he isn't the best with his attitude and that is all we can base opinions on. Victor

Still, he is a good player and Johnson wants him, I'm all for it.

That's one incident. All players in their careers will have an incident where they do something like this, he shouldn't be judged on his attitude entirely just because of this.

Look mate, you're arguing for the sake of it in nearly every post you've made this last week... stop it eh?

Victor Anichebe is a player who holds no respect for fellow pro's or even his manager

If a unproven player cannot respect the man who holds his career in his hands (the same guy that has brought the best out of lescott, nurtured Rooney, Rodwell and Vaughan amongst others and taken a small Premier League team to become one of the bestter clubs in europe(EUFA CUP STANDARD) let alone england) and attacks model pro's like jerzy Dudek i think its safe to say the guy is a moron...

before you post have some knowledge of the subject please. it couldn't be better known that the lad is a petulant cock...

Everton, small Prem team?

They arent exactly in the same field as Wigan, Hull etc.

:noexpression:

Haha Everton a small club stop talking utter rubbish.

Think before you speak mate you sound ridiculous.

Everton, small Prem team?

They arent exactly in the same field as Wigan, Hull etc.

:noexpression:

when he went to everton they were a very small/poor side, they flirted with relegation for about a decade!

he has taken them to break into the top four(for a season) with little to no money

top quality gaffer.

when he went to everton they were a very small/poor side, they flirted with relegation for about a decade!

he has taken them to break into the top four(for a season) with little to no money

top quality gaffer.

Look at Everton's history they are a massive club.

That's one incident. All players in their careers will have an incident where they do something like this, he shouldn't be judged on his attitude entirely just because of this.

That wasn't the point. The point is, we won't meet most players/famous people in our life and reply on media reports to find out people's personalities etc. In fact that is nearly always what most people have to go on with people. And his persona is one of which he has a bad attitude. It may not be true but it does seem that way.

That wasn't the point. The point is, we won't meet most players/famous people in our life and reply on media reports to find out people's personalities etc. In fact that is nearly always what most people have to go on with people. And his persona is one of which he has a bad attitude. It may not be true but it does seem that way.

Okay I agree with that only because of all of the information regarding Anichebe seems negative.

top quality gaffer.

A decade of underachievement doesnt wipe out dozens of titles!

Archived