IGNORED

Anichebe

internetjef

Look at Everton's history they are a massive club.

Look at preston north ends history... still a small club

Leeds... small club now, loads of fans doesnt make you a big club... they are a league 1 team on merit

Everton have done little since the 80's when they and liverpool dominated football in britain and europe.

that has no bearings on how bad they were when moyes took over. no money, no squad

and this is irrelevant to the point... Anichebe is a moron.

Leeds... small club now, loads of fans doesnt make you a big club... they are a league 1 team on merit

Everton have done little since the 80's when they and liverpool dominated football in britain and europe.

that has no bearings on how bad they were when moyes took over. no money, no squad

You brought up the part about Everton being a small club which is utter nonsense. Look mate I think you should knock it in the head for tonight because it's clear to many people that you sound like a fool.

CHANGE THE WORD "SMALL" TO "SHIT" then

i like how thats the only point you can pick up on "leo" you're most certainly acting like the kid i thought you were...

the point still remains... he doesnt respect a very very good manager! he doesn't respect fellow pro's, he isnt a nice chap by all accounts.

grow up

Showing your age now. Leeds, Preston etc. arent in the Prem.

Everton not long ago finished 4th and 5th, with UEFA cup appearances and an FA Cup final. To say they are a small club is silly TBH, you dont have to win things year in year out to be considered big.

CHANGE THE WORD "SMALL" TO "SHIT" then

i like how thats the only point you can pick up on "leo" you're most certainly acting like the kid i thought you were...

the point still remains... he doesnt respect a very very good manager! he doesn't respect fellow pro's, he isnt a nice chap by all accounts.

grow up

What can I say we got off on the wrong foot mate. Let's knock this in the head because I don't like arguing. It's a well know fact though that Everton have one of the best history’s of all teams in the Premier League, look at their history in comparison to Fulham's, Hull's and Stoke's history's.

Showing your age now. Leeds, Preston etc. arent in the Prem.

Everton not long ago finished 4th and 5th, with UEFA cup appearances and an FA Cup final. To say they are a small club is silly TBH, you dont have to win things year in year out to be considered big.

Dez, can we read the post again please?

"has taken a small club to become one of the better clubs in europe"

small can be changed to shite.

showing your age? im what a year or two younger than you...

like i say... read it properly ;) and what does their lack of prem status mean? they both have lots of titles which was your argument, they both have done little for a long time.

everton at the time of Moyes taking charge had done little for a long time...

at THAT point they were small/shite/whatever.

getting anywhere?

like i say... read it properly ;) and what does their lack of prem status mean? they both have lots of titles which was your argument, they both have done little for a long time.

getting anywhere?

Everton have an incredible 9 Premier League titles with crowds regularly of 39,000. Explain to me how this makes Everton a small club?

Not many other clubs in the Football League can attracts crowds regularly of around 30,000. The crowd they got against Millwall was sensational, over 37,000 for a League One play off semi final. You're argument sounds utterly ridiculous now.

Everton have an incredible 9 Premier League titles with crowds regularly of 39,000. Explain to me how this makes Everton a small club?

O.K

you just said you were going away...

i think there are two people on your username... because you reply to things twice alot...

anyway... could you read the post you quoted again please?

here it is

getting anywhere?

I've retracted the small statement about 5 times now. the point i was making about everton was the recent success they have had(plenty of it) has been down to moyes.

can you please just read this post through three or four times before you reply as i'm getting sick of repeating myself.

a history doesn't make a club and doesn't make them any good. the period of time i was discussing involved a very very poor everton side. can you drop this stupid argument now, and answer to the actual point

which was

Moyes is a great manager already, what he has done with a poor football team with little or no money makes this so.

Anichebe is a nothing footballer right now, he has achieved nothing. Moyes has played a huge part in the development of many of the current or future england internationals(rooney, lescott, gosling, rodwell, baxter?) so surely any young player should respect the achievements of a man who has done more for football than anichebe could ever hope to?

he has had more than one spat with Moyes and team-mates... he even came to blows with Jerzy Dudek in a reserve game.

he is petulant and is just as bad as Lita. that is widely accepted and understood... Only you have argued against this! an then proceeded to pick up on something that is immaterial to the argument(which I got wrong admittedly, poorley worded.)

deep breaths now... read it

and again?

ok... now post something sensible that doesnt repeat yourself and offr nothing to this "discussion"

Much obliged.

O.K

you just said you were going away...

i think there are two people on your username... because you reply to things twice alot...

anyway... could you read the post you quoted again please?

here it is

I've retracted the small statement about 5 times now. the point i was making about everton was the success they have had(plenty of it) has been down to moyes.

can you please just read this post through three or four times before you reply as i'm getting sick of repeating myself.

a history doesn't make a club and doesn't make them any good. the period of time i was discussing involved a very very poor everton side. can you drop this stupid argument now, and answer to the actual point

which was

Moyes is a great manager already, what he has done with a poor football team with little or no money makes this so.

Anichebe is a nothing footballer right now, he has achieved nothing. Moyes has played a huge part in the development of many of the current or future england internationals(rooney, lescott, gosling, rodwell, baxter?) so surely any young player should respect the achievements of a man who has done more for football than anichebe could ever hope to?

he has had more than one spat with Moyes and team-mates... he even came to blows with Jerzy Dudek in a reserve game.

he is petulant and is just as bad as Lita. that is widely accepted and understood... Only you have argued against this! an then proceeded to pick up on something that is immaterial to the argument(which I got wrong admittedly, poorley worded.)

deep breaths now... read it

and again?

ok... now post something sensible that doesnt repeat yourself and offr nothing to this "discussion"

Much obliged.

I'm sorry to say this but you're making yourself sound silly. I'd suggest not continuing this debate as you're turning it into an argument.

I'm sorry to say this but you're making yourself sound silly. I'd suggest not continuing this debate as you keep referring to it as an argument.

How so?

the only thing you have answered here is about my poor wording in describing Everton Football Club.

You are continuing to try take this topic as far away as you can from the original post, I am trying to get you to talk about the thing this thread is about... ANICHEBE.

it is you that is sounding silly... maybe i should stop biting.

so again? anichebe = bad bad lad.

comprendé?

How so?

the only thing you have answered here is about my poor wording in describing Everton Football Club.

You are continuing to try take this topic as far away as you can from the original post, I am trying to get you to talk about the thing this thread is about... ANICHEBE.

comprendé?

I've stated before that I accept Anichebe may be arrogant. You've made a terrible cock up of your views regarding Leeds United.

Guest Red Nee Tot

With regards to Leeds -- Of course they're still a big club. Big fanbase is one of the pre-requists that makes you a big club. Granted there in League 1 But if Man Utd went down to League 2 would they become a small club -- Would they ****.

Likewise Everton always been a big club and possibly always will be.

With regards to Leeds -- Of course they're still a big club. Big fanbase is one of the pre-requists that makes you a big club. Granted there in League 1 But if Man Utd went down to League 2 would they become a small club -- Would they ****.

Thank you for explaining it to the kid as simply as it can be explained.

How so?

comprendé?

could you give some sources? all i have found is a training room bust up and a wrongful arest which the police aplogised for.

right well lets scrap the current league concept and hand out awards based on past titles then?

Leeds have a history, accepted.

Leeds have lots of fans(one club city?)

Leeds are and have been for a decent amount of time now, a league 1 club.

History and fan bases mean NOTHING in football... the results on the pitch are what DEFINES FOOTBALL.

if man united were in league two btw, they wouldn't have 1 tenth of the support they have now... and we might even see city replica shirts in bristol rather than that scum...

Fair play he must be rubbish then :innocent06:

I watched Ronaldo sereral times for man utd

3 or 4 seasons back He was rubbish in those games

hope we dont put offer in on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo didn't have many off days for United. I think its unfair people criticized Pericard regarding his strike rate when Chris Killen's strike rate is abysmal as well.

Ronaldo didn't have many off days for United. I think it's unfair people criticized Pericard regarding his strike rate when Chris Killen's strike rate is abysmal as well.

I was just pointing out you cant judge a player on just the odd game

and a few highlights

As for strike rate, Heskeys is very poor but most of us

would be more than happy if he signed for city

I was just pointing out you cant judge a player on just the odd game

and a few highlights

As for strike rate, Heskeys is very poor but most of us

would be more than happy if he signed for city

I've saw him play in more than just a couple of games and in every game he didn't play well, in fact he was utterly useless to put it bluntly.

Archived