IGNORED

Bcfc World Player

redcityman

Well they've deff done something, I had no problems with the Wolves game, apart from excessive buffering, but I cant get anything this morning ... no sound, no video, on highlights or interview ..... nothing at all :dunno:
I had that this morning but seems to be working OK now.

Everytime I go onto the Player, I click on 'sign in', the page darkens and nothing happpens! It does say bottom left of the screen 'Error on Page' as well. Anyone have any suggestions? Its been like this since I signed up and I havnt even got to the username / password bit yet!

Everytime I go onto the Player, I click on 'sign in', the page darkens and nothing happpens! It does say bottom left of the screen 'Error on Page' as well. Anyone have any suggestions? Its been like this since I signed up and I havnt even got to the username / password bit yet!

Excatly the same.

Help?!?!

I have exactly the same problem if i use internet explorer. I tried using the google chrome browser and it works perfectly. Suggest you try using a different browser.

Anyone?

My business has 8 linked computors in 3 countries.

We had some start up situations which were overcome and now we can all view and listen with success.

My son Jason who handles programming continues to blame Vista for everything outside of LJ. There is a Vista update called Windows 7 which may help. Tom may wish to confirm that as I am not in the main room for another week.

Archived