IGNORED

Lewin Nyatanga

Zider_I_Up_Landlord

Wow, they really are glad to see the back of him aren't they? Sounds like they're getting Barker from Blackpool instead.

Interesting to read one poster thought our two centre-halves were second only to Reading last season.

And one wants us to send them McCombe as part of the deal! Thinks he's better than anyone they have.

So either Derby fans wouldn't know a good player if one came up and bit them in the face or we're signing someone worse than McCombe!

And one wants us to send them McCombe as part of the deal! Thinks he's better than anyone they have.

So either Derby fans wouldn't know a good player if one came up and bit them in the face or we're signing someone worse than McCombe!

:laugh: Made I laugh, seems Derby are desperate for a ball winning centre half, we are fortunate to have Carey, Fonts and Boom, A luxury we take for granted?

In fairness, if you want someone to man to man mark some big lump of a striker, I would take Mccombe any day over any of our other defenders, and if Derby saw him doing that to one of their strikers, that is why they have got that view of him.

Nyatanga I'm not too sure about, he has been around for a while even though he is only young, and has always been pushed out on loan, and never really settled anywhere. Derby have had several managers, and none of them really have much faith in him, and it seems neither do the clubs who have had him on loan had any inclination to turn it permanent. If he does sign though, good luck to him, and I wish him well, obviously.

Si.

Looks decent.

Surely thats it now!

Id imagine a left sided midfielder and a target man yet, wonder if he went for Nyatanga after judging by the reports the defender trialist didnt play that great last night or will he still look at him against Ajax? Tomorrow we will find out i suppose!!

Id imagine a left sided midfielder and a target man yet, wonder if he went for Nyatanga after judging by the reports the defender trialist didnt play that great last night or will he still look at him against Ajax? Tomorrow we will find out i suppose!!

I would imagine Papazak will be on his way now. Think Emerenko will be staying to play tomorrow.

Another striker to come, or another club in the bag, as GJ likes to put it!

Archived