IGNORED

Preston Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

What a complete and utter joke, The ref touched teh ball which helped them keep possession and then he goes and gives them a pen in stoppage time of stoppage time. Deano keep your head up.

no good anybody saying its cheating atless theyve seen it i.e. they were there.

Wait till we see the highlights

It must be bad for the commentators to be so questioning of the decision.

Either way, we only have ourselves to blame we should have been out of sight.

no good anybody saying its cheating atless theyve seen it i.e. they were there.

Wait till we see the highlights

they wouldn't have even had the corner that the pen came from had it not been for the ref getting in the bloody way when we were taking the ball out of the danger zone. Personally I hope that ref gets bricked on the way out of the stadium.

At least Rovers lost.

Be intresting to see that pen on tv later. That said a point away from home at an akward place is not a hugely disastorous thing to ocur.

Easy enough to try and put a positive spin on it, but when a team is 2-0 up with 10 odd mins to play you expect a win. Terrible ref.

I hope GJ has learned a lesson today, If he hadn't have made all our subs he could have used them to break up the pressure we were under in stoppage time.

Rare it is for me to criticise GJ but i often wonder why he throws caution to the wind with a 2 goal advantage and makes wholesale changes... it unsettles the team and for what reason... frankly i think he got it badly wrong today and that is very unusual coming from me.

we gifted them the point.

Is there no 'Championship' on ITV anymore? Just looked for tomorrow morning to see this ridiculous penalty and it aint there!
It's on BBC now tonight sometime

Archived