IGNORED

Preston Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

The amount put up on the hand held board may have been too much BUT what you are missing is that this is always a minimum of stoppage time; the ref can and does add further time on if he feels it is warranted.
Apprently there goal was scored 6 mins into stoppage time, How can that be? Was there really 2 mins of stoppages in 4 mins when there was only 4 mins in 45 mins?

Apprently there goal was scored 6 mins into stoppage time, How can that be? Was there really 2 mins of stoppages in 4 mins when there was only 4 mins in 45 mins?

You'd be happy if the game ended while the opposition was arguing over a penalty decision? Or perhaps when the penalty taker was running up? Come on be serious.

The pen DECISION was given at 94.35 according to text commentary. And the goal at 90:00+5:36

Obviously don't know about the correctness of the decision. But it was in time. If we say anything about that i'll be very embarrassed by the club.

i want to see the Sproule chance when he should have made a decent pass to Williams, sums him up for him!

Yeah McIndoe gone but what a talent to be left with Ivan ******g crap Sproule ,as soon as the ball needed to be played in you could mortgage all your belongings on him cocking it up. Plus the normal safety first tatics that has chucked away 2 points,bad ref, dodgy pen,added time ?????? Why on earth change a winning formation entirely self inflicted .

I like the moaning about Sproule. Sure he messed up but I can't see any other sub (or player for that fact) creating a chance like that in the first place...

I remember us scoring last season (was it against Palarse?) and everyone lecturing on how stoppage time is a miminum, still a penalty on the 95th minute for a reason I still dont know is appalling!

Yeah McIndoe gone but what a talent to be left with Ivan ******g crap Sproule ,as soon as the ball needed to be played in you could mortgage all your belongings on him cocking it up. Plus the normal safety first tatics that has chucked away 2 points,bad ref, dodgy pen,added time ?????? Why on earth change a winning formation entirely self inflicted .

:disapointed2se: blame the workman not his tools :o

Bit harsh on Ivan it might seem but the fact is after 2 years of coaching at AG he has shown no improvement at all in his use of the ball. He came to the pro game late so you would expect him to have to play catch up but surely we should see some progress by now? :disapointed2se:

Bit harsh on Ivan it might seem but the fact is after 2 years of coaching at AG he has shown no improvement at all in his use of the ball. He came to the pro game late so you would expect him to have to play catch up but surely we should see some progress by now? :disapointed2se:

Not harsh at all. Sproule's had plenty of time, coaching and chances, evidently there simply isn't any more to come from him.

Not harsh at all. Sproule's had plenty of time, coaching and chances, evidently there simply isn't any more to come from him.

Why is he still here then and on the subs bench, is it the man next door who continually picks/plays him? does Sproule pick himself? i.m.o we got rid of the wrong wideboy

Lets not do a wednesday!

for god sake it would be just like city to draw this game now.

Oh well ****1ing done lads. :noexpression:

Add to the fact that I had £5 on Paul Hartley to score first and City to win 2-1 at 105-1 and you may start to realise how much I hate that **** of a ref!

Archived