IGNORED

Live Commentary

AdamB

Please note BBC Radio Bristol are unlikely to be at the ground in time for kick-off due to traffic on the motorway.

Fans using Player are expected to have commentary from BBC Radio Lancs for the start of the game. All you are able to tune directly into Preston's commentary via the service.

Apologies for this inconvenience on the opening day of the season, but unfortunately it is out of the club's hands.

Adam

Please note BBC Radio Bristol are unlikely to be at the ground in time for kick-off due to traffic on the motorway.

Fans using Player are expected to have commentary from BBC Radio Lancs for the start of the game. All you are able to tune directly into Preston's commentary via the service.

Apologies for this inconvenience on the opening day of the season, but unfortunately it is out of the club's hands.

Adam

All I'm getting when I select Preston is a bloody Bryan Adams song!!!!

what the hell is going on???

Its a couple of mins before kick off and all I'm hearing about is Yeovil and Rovers on BCFC player, I pay money to listen to City and don't really like to listen to what is going on at the rugby stadium.

Archived