IGNORED

Live Commentary

AdamB

OK - I was going to hold off purchasing this service but excitement got the better of me today. I tried to sign up, took ages, ended up with Rovers... Went back to Preston and now Rovers again - I would MUCH rather listen to a crap service from Preston, than this carp at the Mem.

That said, why on earth can't this get sorted?! It's half time in 15 minutes so they will have 15 minutes to sort this out. Come on, any technical dept at a radio channel could sort that surely?

Even when we are not listening to silence (Approximately every 30 seconds) the commentary is ABSOLUTE CRAP - My missus who has no interest in the game whatsoever has already mentioned that she has heard this pair of Muppets mention the fog from last season THREE times!!!

Now back with the rubbish...............

TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE

Can I get the commentary without world? BBC Radio Bristol has music and Lancashire tells me of some contractual garbage. Really want to listen to the game online (Im not in Bristol).

I'm listening to it on the radio on 94.9 i believe, not great reception, atm they're commentating Rovers because of the problems with City

Call me a pessimist but I never expected it to work anyway...

'Player received an empty RTMP URL' what ever the %#$@ that means....!!!

Usual high standards from an over extorted price. Wouldn't expect any thing else when It comes to Bristol City.

Not signing up for the service next year. However i've said that for the last two years and it's taken my money automatically even though I turned the automatic billing off!

:igiveup:

Sorry Dolly but if I performed like this in my job I would soon have a season ticket at the Job Centre.............

PLUS I do not pay good money to hear ANYTHING about the other mob from Horfield, I never ever want to hear about anything them apart from they have gone out of business

TOTAL SHAMBLES - Over and out

Archived