IGNORED

Exclusive Striker

JMBCFC

Most of Peter Crouch's goals for England have been scored against opposition which is on the same level as Championship standard. 69 goals in 109 games internationally is incredible, considering that Stern John's national team are not that good themselves. When his loan spell finished with City it was the worst goals to games ratio that Stern John had in his whole career.

I'm not ****** suprised the fat tw*t!

Pericard has not kicked a ball for City yet and can't possibly be judged.

he can be judged on previous stats.

I'd be interested to know who you think we could sign who would be cheap and a lot better than this striker

not sure how much but Kikin Fonseca?

he can be judged on previous stats.

not sure how much but Kikin Fonseca?

Kikin Fonseca I haven't a clue about. Pericard can be judged on his previous stats, but these stats do not come into it when or if he plays for Bristol City, he will have a clean slate.

Kikin Fonseca I haven't a clue about. Pericard can be judged on his previous stats, but these stats do not come into it when or if he plays for Bristol City, he will have a clean slate.

Stats, clean slate, whatever. Fact is he's rubbish and he won't play for City anyway.

Yes, those of us who have watched him play before, do know this.

He's shit and you are arguing for the sake of it, you've clearly never seen him play so it's pointless.

What a silly comment. Of course I have seen Pericard play, he has played against us for Stoke. You're missing the point anyway, we don't know whether or not he will sign.

What a silly comment. Of course I have seen Pericard play, he has played against us for Stoke. You're missing the point anyway, we don't know whether or not he will sign.

Anyone capable of observing what has happened with trialists in the past and doing some inferance that even a toddler should be able to cope with knows that there is more chance of GJ admitting he ballsed up than signing Pericard.

Anyone capable of observing what has happened with trialists in the past and doing some inferance that even a toddler should be able to cope with knows that there is more chance of GJ admitting he ballsed up than signing Pericard.

This is you're opinion, we simply don't know yet. Now who's arguing for arguments sake?

I do. He won't. But QAO (Qincy Awusu Obeiye) is looking promosing. I saw GJ about an hour ago in the Tesco garage in Portishead. Topping up his car and buying some maynards wine gums (excuse the pun) and i spoke to him and did tell him i was extremely dissapointed with last nights performance or lack of and he said he understood, he thought the booing was more than justified and apologised. Then i started talking about these two and he said Pericard looks unfit and doesn't seem to be able to shoot so thatdosen't look like it will happen but Abeye is looking good and promosing and will probably try sign him after the Boro game. GJ was very kind actually, he had just paid but stopped for a good 5 minute chat. Seems like a nice bloke. Glad i claered that one up.

I do. He won't. But QAO (Qincy Awusu Obeiye) is looking promosing. I saw GJ about an hour ago in the Tesco garage in Portishead. Topping up his car and buying some maynards wine gums (excuse the pun) and i spoke to him and did tell him i was extremely dissapointed with last nights performance or lack of and he said he understood, he thought the booing was more than justified and apologised. Then i started talking about these two and he said Pericard looks unfit and doesn't seem to be able to shoot so thatdosen't look like it will happen but Abeye is looking good and promosing and will probably try sign him after the Boro game. GJ was very kind actually, he had just paid but stopped for a good 5 minute chat. Seems like a nice bloke. Glad i claered that one up.

Alright mate I'll take you're word for it. Good news about Quincy, he genuinely has a lot of class to offer the first team squad.

We really can speculate all day and night on if we are going to sign Pericard, however can we settle one thing now........he is shit, that doesn't mean we wont sign him though. I hope we dont, but I also hoped we didn't sign, Corr, Smith, Savage and a few others.........yet we did.

This debate has already been cleared up. I can see you're points though about the other players Smith, Savage and Corr.

Here's a radical notion: why doesn't everyone freely express their opinion and if someone disgrees, why not say 'fair enough, I disgree". Why does soemone have to be railroaded into changing their mind?

Pericard is shit is he? Fine, that's your opinion. If he signs, ever starts, then let's just give him a chance. I recall seeing him play for Portsmouth a number of years ago, before he got badly injured, and he looked pretty useful.

What really irritates me is the idiots who start giving players a hard time on the pitch because they've already made their minds up about him.

Everyone has a simple choice: you can either get behind a player or give him a hard time - which helps the player/team the most?

Here's a radical notion: why doesn't everyone freely express their opinion and if someone disgrees, why not say 'fair enough, I disgree". Why does soemone have to be railroaded into changing their mind?

Pericard is shit is he? Fine, that's your opinion. If he signs, ever starts, then let's just give him a chance. I recall seeing him play for Portsmouth a number of years ago, before he got badly injured, and he looked pretty useful.

What really irritates me is the idiots who start giving players a hard time on the pitch because they've already made their minds up about him.

Everyone has a simple choice: you can either get behind a player or give him a hard time - which helps the player/team the most?

All along I've just been saying that the lad if he signs should be given a chance to show what he can do.

Crazy idea and nothing really to do with this thread but isn't Styver still technically a city player? And also a different option! I know it'll never happen but he might of been handy off the bench!

:innocent06:

Styvar didn't score a goal in any of the appearances he made for the club.

Yes, those of us who have watched him play before, do know this.

He's shit and you are arguing for the sake of it, you've clearly never seen him play so it's pointless.

You've missed the point in this post again. I'm not sure if this is a joke or if you actually don't understand, because if you don't that's fairly strange.

Archived