IGNORED

Exclusive Striker

JMBCFC

I reckon you got that wrong.. with 1.1 billion people surely there are a lot more than 9 million. :noexpression:

My watford mate reckons they are close to getting Danny Wellbeck on season long loan from Man U

seems a bit unlikely but thenm again he would be at 5th choice there now if you count Macheda as ahead.

They are skint, we are not. Could we hijack?

Guest MaloneFM
I reckon you got that wrong.. with 1.1 billion people surely there are a lot more than 9 million. :noexpression:

Are you accusing Mike 'Wombles' Batt of an innacuracy young chap? Is the world going to rack and Rooney?

My watford mate reckons they are close to getting Danny Wellbeck on season long loan from Man U

seems a bit unlikely but thenm again he would be at 5th choice there now if you count Macheda as ahead.

apologies think the Wellbeck to watford rumour was a WUM

did sound a bit unlikely

Guest MaloneFM

They have had £1.8 m from Portsmouth for Tommy Smith. 19 goals in 53 games.

Lucky Paul 'one handed' Hart.

Here's a radical notion: why doesn't everyone freely express their opinion and if someone disgrees, why not say 'fair enough, I disgree". Why does soemone have to be railroaded into changing their mind?

Pericard is shit is he? Fine, that's your opinion. If he signs, ever starts, then let's just give him a chance. I recall seeing him play for Portsmouth a number of years ago, before he got badly injured, and he looked pretty useful.

What really irritates me is the idiots who start giving players a hard time on the pitch because they've already made their minds up about him.

Everyone has a simple choice: you can either get behind a player or give him a hard time - which helps the player/team the most?

Fundemental error there kfa. Applying common sense logic on this forum will never work.

SSN reporting Watford have enquired about Cresswell.

Scoring record only about 1 in 4 in championship but a pretty handy player and strong for 6ft.

Must be well down the pecking order at sjoke now, with Fuller, Beattie, Kitson, maybe Sidibe and now Tuncay all ahead of him.

Maybe we should have a look at a loan?

Scoring record only about 1 in 4 in championship but a pretty handy player and strong for 6ft.

Must be well down the pecking order at sjoke now, with Fuller, Beattie, Kitson, maybe Sidibe and now Tuncay all ahead of him.

I saw this. Was going to change over but saw Sam Matterface and Georgie Thompson come on. Its so obvious their having a fling or something! :closedeyes:

I'm certain Cresswell turned BCFC down several years ago.

No second chances for the likes of him.

I was on about Beijing not being remotely linked to this topic.

I'm sure it was mentioned further back, have a look. :noexpression:

Topics sometimes go off on little tangents, usually to inject a bit of humour, don't worry about it me old China.

I'm sure it was mentioned further back, have a look. :noexpression:

Topics sometimes go off on little tangents, usually to inject a bit of humour, don't worry about it me old China.

It's still completely irrelevant to the thread but it doesn't matter.

2 million then?

Most of them are out cykling I've heard :)

This reminds me of a poster someone once gave me for Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls.

Must have been a couple of hundred of them on bicycles and as far as I can remember they weren't wearing very much, in fact nothing.

Don't think many of them were Chinese though so thankfully probably didn't decimate the 9m Beijing stock of bikes too much.

I saw this. Was going to change over but saw Sam Matterface and Georgie Thompson come on. Its so obvious their having a fling or something! :closedeyes:

Surely not Matterface? I know she goes for scrawny geordie comedians but surely if she was to stray it would be with the mighty mike widdeburgh, or current prime timer child friendly simon thomas??

I reckon that most of the SSN boys will be taking a run at Charlotte Jackson now anyway, she is super fit and also seems relatively incompetent, a comforting arm from an experienced pro should do the trick :laugh:

This reminds me of a poster someone once gave me for Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls.

Must have been a couple of hundred of them on bicycles and as far as I can remember they weren't wearing very much, in fact nothing.

Don't think many of them were Chinese though so thankfully probably didn't decimate the 9m Beijing stock of bikes too much.

If they had decimated the bike stock of Beijing would there be 8.1m or 900,000 bikes left in Beijing? Anyone know?

Either way, it's still a lot of bikes.

Surely not Matterface? I know she goes for scrawny geordie comedians but surely if she was to stray it would be with the mighty mike widdeburgh, or current prime timer child friendly simon thomas??

I reckon that most of the SSN boys will be taking a run at Charlotte Jackson now anyway, she is super fit and also seems relatively incompetent, a comforting arm from an experienced pro should do the trick :laugh:

Yeah i can see Stelling trying to help Charlotte along however Sam matterface always seems especially happy when shes got his good ol' pal georgie alongside him. Im starting to enjoy watching SSN just for the presenters now! :L

Yeah i can see Stelling trying to help Charlotte along however Sam matterface always seems especially happy when shes got his good ol' pal georgie alongside him. Im starting to enjoy watching SSN just for the presenters now! :L

What, Stelling and Matterface? :noexpression: :dunno:

Archived