IGNORED

Trundle

awilko

When played regularly in the last month of the play off season he looked a class player and worth the admission fee, shame Johnson couldnt/wouldnt get the best out of him after outlaying so much money for him. Really nice bloke and i hope he goes on to prove he can play at this level week in week out, good luck Lee.

When played regularly in the last month of the play off season he looked a class player and worth the admission fee, shame Johnson couldnt/wouldnt get the best out of him after outlaying so much money for him. Really nice bloke and i hope he goes on to prove he can play at this level week in week out, good luck Lee.

I thought Trundle was one of the most skillful players with the ball I've ever seen in a BCFC shirt. OK, he couldn't turn that skill into enough goals and that was his downfall here. Trundle is a class act and an entertainer.

So the threadbare squad is now even weaker. Hooray. Good luck Lee.

Have you ever considered that getting rid of him means we can probably get someone in.. or maybe two, given the wages he was on?

Very interesting that Johnson doesn't rate him but is worried enough about him to stop him playing against us.

GJ's probably not worried bcus he knows LT's not Championship standard but if he did manage to score against us the Johnson knockers like you would have a field day

Archived